Nik Lewis Out With Concussion

iso_55

Announced that he took a knee to  the helmet at practice yesterday & he has a concussion. Lewis will miss Saturday's game in Toronto... at least. Cornish out with a concussion & Mo Price with a broken hand. The Stampeders have played ONE game. One. 

Is it confirmed Cornish's concussion was attributed to Kyries Hebert clobbering him from behind?

No, he fell down the stairs. What a stupid comment.

Oh oh...I want to do one too...

uhh....ok I got it...No, he chewed on bubble gum and blew a bubble, and when the bubble popped, it snapped his head back causing him to fall.  Luckily someone caught him and he was ok.  But then he slipped on a banana peel and was heading straight for a tree, but managed to put out his hands and stop himself from ramming into it.  Afterwards, he was going for a jog and was checking out some chicks butt and when he turned his head there was a tree branch and he ALMOST hit his head but managed to duck in time.  Later that day he nicked himself shaving which caused a concussion.

I mean, honestly Nate...some of the things you say are RIDICULOUS!!!

Is it confirmed Cornish's concussion was attributed to Kyries Hebert clobbering him from behind?

uhh....ok I got it...No, he chewed on bubble gum and blew a bubble, and when the bubble popped, it snapped his head back causing him to fall.  Luckily someone caught him and he was ok.  But then he slipped on a banana peel and was heading straight for a tree, but managed to put out his hands and stop himself from ramming into it.  Afterwards, he was going for a jog and was checking out some chicks butt and when he turned his head there was a tree branch and he ALMOST hit his head but managed to duck in time.  Later that day he nicked himself shaving which caused a concussion.

I knew your story was fiction when I read that line.... we all know Nik Lewis doesn't do any running on his spare time

I knew your story was fiction when I read that line.... we all know Nik Lewis doesn't do any running on his spare time

You mean Jon Cornish?

You mean Jon Cornish?

yes, sorry... I forgot we were talking about Cornish (it's not like the thread is called "Nik Lewis Out With Concussion").... Your story is more believable now...

You mean Jon Cornish?

yes, sorry... I forgot we were talking about Cornish (it's not like the thread is called "Nik Lewis Out With Concussion").... Your story is more believable now...

Don't ask questions...just smile and wave...

49652-Just-smile-and-wave-boys-gif-76bq.