Nic Grigsby gets Marshall Faulk praise after big game

Marshall Faulk was on Fox Sports Radio this morning before the Jay Mohr Sports show and was talking about Nic Grigsby of the Blue Bombers. Wow couldn't believe it. Apparently he and Grigsby are close and worked on his game before Blue Bombers training camp. Said Grigsby isn't even close to the player he will be. Apparently he runs a consistently 4.3/40

Well I tried it out this am. I am pretty hung over but I figured that is how I would play most of my weekend games so I better get used to it. I put a BLT (minus the lettuce and tomato, save that for the sissies) about 50 feet away and I had it in my hand before I could count to three. Not bad.

Then I seen the kid next door and asked if he could come over so I could practice some blocking, I did pretty well for the first time probably 85% so then his sister came over and we did some running drills. They only managed to strip the ball about four times but it is pretty tough to stiff arm an 8 and 10 year old although I was getting pretty good near the end.

Not 100% ready for the pros yet but maybe by week 9 or so. Going to hit the ice tub now, going to start with my head and work my way down.