August 5, 201313 yr If you do and you're willing to sell ... I'm interested. Men's M/L I'd prefer a blank but I'd consider anything I can get my hands on.
August 5, 201313 yr I have a 2009 edition jovon Johnson jersey that got benched in a more timely manner than the player
August 5, 201313 yr I'd sell you my late eighties #63 but I'd worry that Chris Walby would get hit by lightning or be carried away by a tornado or something.
August 5, 201313 yr I have a away #2 jersey Clements from 1985. Still in good shape but it doesn't fit anymore. The uh, jersey is in good shape, not me.
August 5, 201313 yr Author I have a away #2 jersey Clements from 1985. Still in good shape but it doesn't fit anymore. The uh, jersey is in good shape, not me. sell it to me.
August 5, 201313 yr sell it to me. No, gonna keep it.sorry. My son actually when he was a teenager used wall tacks to hang it on his bedroom wall. Besides, it's a cheap knock off. The jersey is fairly high quality but the numbers & name are iron on... They didn't sell premium stitched CFL jerseys back then. You could buy NHL ones but high quality ones were almost impossible to find. There weren't specialty or team stores like today. Used to see fans wearing that jersey at home games back in the day. And Brock ones, Reaves, Jones, West, Murphy, Poplawaski & Boyd as I recall.
August 5, 201313 yr Author No, gonna keep it.sorry. My son actually when he was a teenager used wall tacks to hang it on his bedroom wall. Besides, it's a cheap knock off. The jersey is fairly high quality but the numbers & name are iron on... They didn't sell premium stitched CFL jerseys back then. You could buy NHL ones but high quality ones were almost impossible to find. There weren't specialty or team stores like today. Used to see fans wearing that jersey at home games back in the day. And Brock ones, Reaves, Jones, West, Murphy, Poplawaski & Boyd as I recall. why the hell are you teasing me? Consider this a written warning. Next time, I'll ban you. (just kidding)
August 5, 201313 yr why the hell are you teasing me? Consider this a written warning. Next time, I'll ban you. (just kidding) Sorry Shankman. Please don't tell me you're a mod here, too.
August 5, 201313 yr Mike, just tried to send you a PM about the jersey but you aren't accepting any new messages... Want to talk to you privately about it.
August 5, 201313 yr For a jersey that is 28 years old, in pretty good shape. Mike has first dibs. BTW, if it still fit me no way I'd give it up!!
August 5, 201313 yr They are certainly comfortable to wear when it's hot!! Those little perforations made all the difference!
August 5, 201313 yr I have a 2009 edition jovon Johnson jersey that got benched in a more timely manner than the player If 2009 is vintage then I have a whole house full of vintage stuff to sell.
August 6, 201313 yr Have you seen this at eBay: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Vintage-CFL-Starter-Winnipeg-Blue-Bombers-Adult-Large-Jersey-/261257077660?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cd422a39c
August 6, 201313 yr The jersey is fairly high quality but the numbers & name are iron on... They didn't sell premium stitched CFL jerseys back then. Did the Bombers even use stitched jerseys back then? When I watch the old 80s games the numbers and letters look all shiny and plasticky like vinyl iron-ons.
August 6, 201313 yr Did the Bombers even use stitched jerseys back then? When I watch the old 80s games the numbers and letters look all shiny and plasticky like vinyl iron-ons. They seemed to be the same way, now that you mention it.
August 6, 201313 yr I have a game worn jersey that I won in the early 90's - I think it's a Michael Richardson (#31, royal blue)
August 6, 201313 yr Author I have a game worn jersey that I won in the early 90's - I think it's a Michael Richardson (#31, royal blue) sell it to me.
August 6, 201313 yr i remember those! i had a Greer one made of the same stuff. I've seen a Dunigan one similar to this, actually...blows my mind...
August 6, 201313 yr I've seen a Dunigan one similar to this, actually...blows my mind... feeling your age there oldtimer?
August 6, 201313 yr any offers for my 1990 Grey Cup T-Shirt? Ha ha just kidding I'm never selling it. It may be the last Bomber Grey Cup T-Shirt ever made...
August 6, 201313 yr Anyone still have one of those, "I Was One Of The 12,000 At The Eastern Semi Final" t shirts? (I was there that day in 1986 vs Hamilton as I had season tickets. But of course the Bombers sold so many t shirts a hundred thousand claimed to be there that day.
August 7, 201313 yr feeling your age there oldtimer? Christ, don't I know it. Blech. Speaking of old-timey merch, I've still got the "1990 Grey Cup Champions" pennant that my dad got right after we won. Sigh. I'd like to update that...
August 7, 201313 yr feeling your age there oldtimer? My #2 Clements jersey is nearly a decade older so how do I feel??
If you do and you're willing to sell ... I'm interested. Men's M/L
I'd prefer a blank but I'd consider anything I can get my hands on.