Bomber DI's?

Sorry - I meant when Banks returns to the lineup - his initial designation to IR could be just posturing if another new younger faster DB shows well against Toronto.

Oh I get it. Hard to say though, I believe where and when Banks plays will be determined by injuries in the secondary.

If Woods doesn't dress, who returns punts?

If Will Ford ended up doing it I put the over/under on 2.5 punts before Mike O'Shea kills him for letting the ball hit the turf or bobbling the catch.

Washington.

But I believe Woods will dress.

If Will Ford ended up doing it I put the over/under on 2.5 punts before Mike O'Shea kills him for letting the ball hit the turf or bobbling the catch.

Washington.

Washington is an unreliable yet occasionally spectacular punt returner, I really don't see him being the guy for that job in O'Shea's eyes unless something changes in-game, like Woods being injured.

Washington.

Washington is an unreliable yet occasionally spectacular punt returner, I really don't see him being the guy for that job in O'Shea's eyes unless something changes in-game, like Woods being injured.

Not sure if you know this but...Washington has been fielding punts in practice. So,unless O'Shea suddenly doesn't like what he has seen from Washington in practice, I think it's safe to assume he will be used on punt returns during games.

Washington.

Not sure if you know this but...Washington has been fielding punts in practice. So,unless O'Shea suddenly doesn't like what he has seen from Washington in practice, I think it's safe to assume he will be used on punt returns during games.

How many other guys have been returning punts?

IMO, Washington is the next guy up if Woods goes down in game.  Not surprising that he'd be fielding punts in practice, but I don't think that will affect our DI's or Woods status on the team.

Washington.

IMO, Washington is the next guy up if Woods goes down in game.  Not surprising that he'd be fielding punts in practice, but I don't think that will affect our DI's or Woods status on the team.

- One other guy -- Leggett. And it wasn't much.

I do.  

With Ford looking ready to backup Grigsby & return kicks I could see Woods sitting out this week, and O'Shea using 3 DI's on D. 

And with the possibility of Bryant joining the WBB, the BB may be using Washington as a PR more than you think.

Washington.

- One other guy -- Leggett. And it wasn't much.

I do.  

With Ford looking ready to backup Grigsby & return kicks I could see Woods sitting out this week, and O'Shea using 3 DI's on D. 

And with the possibility of Bryant joining the WBB, the BB may be using Washington as a PR more than you think.

They got woods into a lot of plays in preseason, I don't see any way they leave him off knowing how much our offensive coordinator likes to have players like that he can use in a variety of different ways. Ford isn't the same kind of player so I don't see him being there to backup the RB position ahead of Woods being on the roster. Now maybe they surprise us, but common sense seems to point to things going one way.