Starters in T.O.

Floyd

since when is Dunn so unpopular? I thought he played well enough at the position last year being a rookie and all that.

Because one person knocked the guy and its fun to gang up and trash a guy before he even has played a reg season game.

I have a strong feeling we are in for a real roller-coaster year full of lots of surprises.

Including a home opener win over Toronto.

I am expecting a lot of wild inconsistency this year, but Toronto on Thursday is a real challenge, particularly when the team has been through all these changes and with all these question marks hanging over the team.

since when is Dunn so unpopular? I thought he played well enough at the position last year being a rookie and all that.

Because one person knocked the guy and its fun to gang up and trash a guy before he even has played a reg season game.

I would say this about Aaron Kelly. Dunn just hasn't really impressed me since his opening 2 games against a broken Montreal. He has a strong openg two games and then didn't really do much since.

I would say this about Aaron Kelly. Dunn just hasn't really impressed me since his opening 2 games against a broken Montreal. He has a strong openg two games and then didn't really do much since.

same could be said of the entire defence last year though.