BOMBERS PRACTICE POST PRESEASON

Tehedra

If anyone is still taking the time to attend the practices; if you still can I would love to hear updates.  I'm missing out on being able to read TC and Practice updates.  I thought they were back into the gist of things today but I could be wrong.

Cheers,

Tehedra

I went for a short time today. Can't say anyone really jumped out at me other than aaron woods. they were running a red zone skelly and he had 3 touchdowns on a couple nice catches.

Nick moore looked good.

I didn't have a roster so couldn't tell anyone apart. that's all i really got for you.

Man, I keep hearing how Aaron Woods is a keeper but I've never seen him do anything in a game to really distinguish himself. What am I missing?

Honestly I feel like Woods has been one missed block away from a couple of catchable balls getting to him.  I still have high hopes for him.

Man, I keep hearing how Aaron Woods is a keeper but I've never seen him do anything in a game to really distinguish himself. What am I missing?

What you're missing is what he did last year before he got hurt, and what he's doing in camp this year.

He's a gadget player. He's not going to stand out in the preseason because they're not going to show teams any of the stuff they have featuring him.

Didn't he have a couple amazing returns last year? Or was that a different guy?

yeah he was really looking dangerous as a returner last year then he got hurt. If he can be a Keith Stokes type that'd be huge given how much Bellefeuille seems to love that type of player in his offenses. 

Didn't he have a couple amazing returns last year? Or was that a different guy?

No that was him... he was looking like he had potential to be the next Thigpen/(that guy from hamilton who had the labour dispute)

We haven't seen a ton from him on offense as of yet... but his speed on returns means if you scheme right...

That was Chris Williams. 

I hope Woods can pick up where he left on and is "the guy".