Robert Marve's history

Harbaugh

I re-watched the game and Brohm did look better on film but I don't really forsee them cutting any qbs, they'll keep a 4th around and see how the season progresses. I dunno that they see Hall as a long term option but he's going to start the year backing up Willy. If they have to start going down the depth chart though who knows how things change. 

*Rubs Eyes*    Did you actually admit that you were wrong???    I never thought that I would live to see this day !!   :o     

I think if Hall does play in the regular season he will get hurt in each game (like he did last year) and eventually he will disappear.  

Hall was better than I thought - last year. Was not at all impressed with him this year. I tend to agree there - Willy will get the first half as well as most of the Wpg starting offense - mainly so Willy and the rest can get used to each other and because we got what, 2 and half weeks before our next game. I also think Brohm/Hall will play the majority, if not all the second half between them. I would not at all be surprised if Marve is sitting out and given the #3 job, with the loser of the Hall/Brohm half getting released and placed on the practice roster. I think it will be Hall only because of his experience with MB from last year. I was really disappointed in Brohm's performance but you never know what can transpire.

Actually only 12 days between games...preseason game is June 14 and home opener is June 26.

I re-watched the game and Brohm did look better on film but I don't really forsee them cutting any qbs, they'll keep a 4th around and see how the season progresses. I dunno that they see Hall as a long term option but he's going to start the year backing up Willy. If they have to start going down the depth chart though who knows how things change. 

*Rubs Eyes*    Did you actually admit that you were wrong???    I never thought that I would live to see this day !!   :o     

I think if Hall does play in the regular season he will get hurt in each game (like he did last year) and eventually he will disappear.  

no I said that live and film looked different. Willy looked worse on film too. I think it has a lot to do with the narrow scope the camera gives. Brohm was still the worst of the bunch in my estimation, just not quite as useless as he looked live. 

Good article about Marve's history from Scott Billeck:

For now, Winnipeg fans get to see Marve’s arm — one that has been compared to that of NFL legend and fellow Boilermaker Drew Brees. What they also get to see is a man who is defying all the odds. Need a new fan favourite? He wears No. 16.

http://mytoba.ca/sports/its-been-a-long-road-to-winnipeg-for-qb-robert-marve/