Deal done!

Randy Turner being a huge troll now too.

Wish these media guys would just shut up already.

Which of his tweets today can be considered trolling? He's giving his opinion, which is pretty much his job.

I honestly can't figure out what point Turner is trying to make so I can't say if he's trolling or now. Somehow the Bombers not making their stadium loan payment is a reason the players should have gotten more from the league? Or something? And the league isn't fragile beacause they're expanding and building new stadiums... right. Try not building those stadiums and then will the league be fragile enough for you?

It's not like owners / the league are paying for those new digs either. Government funding played a big role in getting these buildings done.

Exactly.  And yes he is trolling.  What does the fact that our government bought our team a new stadium have anything to do with how much we can afford to pay our players?  Not to mention, the bombers have to pay all of that back, so how the hell are they going to afford to pay back the government for the stadium AND pay more to the players?  The players should be happy they have a new stadium to play in as it is.  FYI, I'm not targetting our players because they've been really great about the whole situation.

I think it says a lot about our locker room that while Foley, Mo Price and the rest of them are babbling away on Twitter about not being able to afford their groceries, our team is doing things like giving away tickets and apparel to fans.

Its starts at the top. Think its a real indication of the effect that MOS has had inside the looker room. He preaches professionalism and it looks like they are buying in.

Yes, I'm not sure that last year's coach really knew what Twitter is/was.

There was a disconnect there....kinda like the difference between a rotary phone and digital.

Burke used a phone you wound up... Loved Burke as a DC but what a disaster as a head coach.

Cap

2014 - $5 million

2015 - $5.05 million

2016 - $5.10 million

2017 - $5.15 million

2018 - $5.20 million

minimum salary

2014 - $50k

2015 - 51

2016 - 52

2017 - 53

2018 - 54

- Option year taken out for non rookies.

- CBA will reopen if league makes additional $27 million in league wide revenue. An interesting provision that the League has though, if the Riders make up more than 20% of the $27 million, the CBA can not be reopen to negotiate.