List of new Bombers

gbill2004

I was just looking at the list of new Bombers Walters has brought in this offseason and it is quite impressive. When Wade Miller said at the end of last season "you won't recognize the team next year" he wasn't kidding!  Here is the list so far:

Willy, Drew QB Import
Banks, Korey DB Import
Bucknor, Matt DB Non-Import
Tate, Kenny LB Import
Vega, Jason DE Import
Hogue, Doug LB Import
Moody, Semaj DB Import
Hajrullahu, Lirim K Non-Import
Francis, Josh DB Import
Loper, Gabriel DB Import
Feoli-Gudino, Julian WR Non-Import
Renaud, Taylor SB Non-Import
Brescacin, Jordan WR Non-Import

When I look at the list and see 5 DBs, the writing is clearly on the wall for Jovon Johnson and Brandon Stewart.  Walters is looking to change the culture.

EDIT:  Even though the Bombers list them as DBs, looks like Moody and Francis are more LBs than DB's.

I was just looking at the list of new Bombers Walters has brought in this offseason and it is quite impressive. 

How is it really impressive? I see Banks as a veteran in and Vega returning from the NFL other than that it's just your usual training camp type invites... so what is it that makes it impressive?

There's still lots of time for quite a few more add-ons, while IMO Walters hasn't done anything impressive yet with the roster, free agency and the draft should give us an idea of Walters' plan.