Richard Sherman

iso_55

The media loves the Sherman story, it'll be pumping their tires for the next couple weeks.  Denver-Seattle isn't a real media bonanza matchup, both are mid-tier media markets as far as NFL cities go, and neither team has a big intense national following like teams such as the Packers or Cowboys.

Also I gotta say that I hate the two week break between the finals and the Super Bowl.  Just play the goddamn game already.

Peyton Manning is in the game, so of course this is a big "media bonanza matchup".

Honestly I could care less about the interview, the throat slashing was a little more ehhh for me. 

It wasn't a throat slashing gesture, he was mimicking choking towards Kaepernick.

Skip Bayless isn't much better as a journalist(?) but if Sherman thinks this interview somehow makes him look better, then he isn't very smart, after all.

This is an old interview. Last offseason IIRC.

It seems to me that Sherman believes he is wise beyond the football field and that he can wield words and defend himself as well as he can defend on the field.

He can't.

He may think he can knock down opposing words as easy as a thrown ball but by being so aggressive with his verbal spewings he certainly gets flagged for 'offensive' behaviour.

My advice…keep quiet Rchard..don't be such a D*ick. (no, not a Rider fan)

Honestly I could care less about the interview, the throat slashing was a little more ehhh for me. 

It wasn't a throat slashing gesture, he was mimicking choking towards Kaepernick.

Skip Bayless isn't much better as a journalist(?) but if Sherman thinks this interview somehow makes him look better, then he isn't very smart, after all.

This is an old interview. Last offseason IIRC.

Thanks for the clarification.  And yes, it is an older interview.