Quinton Porter Cut By Als - Do We Bring Him In?

Again, how would you know if you ignored ? If you're actively looking for things to be annoyed at and the hissy fits that come after that isnt my problem.

you are right.  It's not your problem.  You continue to post ****, and I'll continue to call you an idiot.  It's a symbiotic relationship.

I give Snuggles aka Mr. "Classless" as much credence as I do Kapt. Krunch on the other site. According to these guys, all of our players are "garbage" and when we do ever win its always a fluke. Of course, when we lose, the I told you so's come raining down. It's no different than everything else, some people are assholes who just want to **** on your team/political party/life and they'll always find a justification for it.

totally and completely agree 100% but i do enjoy zonties posts moar.. i really cant stand that krunch tool.. at all..

he has been here a long time now (goltz) and i think his ceiling is higher then either brink or elliotts were..

hall, i think anyway, will be advancing past him at some point tho.. guy simply seems more poised and polished..

our natural position is having the most Grey Cup Championships and the best record by far in the Grey Cup game.

This kind of reminds me of the rich kid in high school who shows up one day at school bragging about the new BMW his parents bought for him.  He didn't earn it, his family dynamic is totally messed up as they don't really show him much love (like the Argo fanbase) and even though he's got a nice car and you're driving a piece of junk, you just feel pity more than envy.