Troy Smith

OldSchoolBlue

Thoughts on this guy? 

I know he hasn't blown the doors off yet, but man does he have some tools. And judging from the limited interviews I've seen of him, it looks like he has a good head on his shoulders as well. 

I know the Bombers have a hard on for Collaros, but I wouldn't mind at all if he ended up in Blue and Gold at some point - or does Mtl protect him in the expansion draft?  

Thoughts on this guy? 

I know he hasn't blown the doors off yet, but man does he have some tools. And judging from the limited interviews I've seen of him, it looks like he has a good head on his shoulders as well. 

I know the Bombers have a hard on for Collaros, but I wouldn't mind at all if he ended up in Blue and Gold at some point - or does Mtl protect him in the expansion draft?  

I don't think there's any question Montreal protects him. Ottawa would never take Calvillo in the draft.

Thoughts on this guy?

Montreal will definitely be protecting Troy Smith.

If Ac does come back next year then what do the Als do? You don't bench a guy like AC. I mean, they may hope he doesn't come back or decides that he wants to leave the team gracefully. The Als certainly wouldn't want a Brett Favre situation to happen like in Green Bay. Thing is, if the Als don't want to play AC & he still wants to be the starter he just may have to leave to go elsewhere to do that.

If Ac does come back next year then what do the Als do? You don't bench a guy like AC. I mean, they may hope he doesn't come back or decides that he wants to leave the team gracefully. The Als certainly wouldn't want a Brett Favre situation to happen like in Green Bay. Thing is, if the Als don't want to play AC & he still wants to be the starter he just may have to leave to go elsewhere to do that.

If AC says he wants to come back you quietly tell him that he's too ******* old and shouldn't do it to a stellar career... then offer him a QB coaching position.

If the Als are able to go from Calvillo to a new star QB over the course of half a season.... well that's just not fair.

meh, took him 5 seasons or some such to get here... hes the gem of their neg list and keeping him on finally paid off..

we.change ours constantly from what i understand..

If the Als are able to go from Calvillo to a new star QB over the course of half a season.... well that's just not fair.

meh, took him 5 seasons or some such to get here... hes the gem of their neg list and keeping him on finally paid off..

Did I not hear on TSN that Usain Bolt was on our list?

Did I not hear on TSN that Usain Bolt was on our list?

yea at one point i believe.. and donovan bailey and wendys kick for a million guy...

some gms treat it uh.. differently.. then others lol