Sad Fact

Who, when and where are they even playing this week????  Have not checked yet, not worth the effort.  Especially for a busy, important and beautiful person like me. 

Montreal.  On Monday.  I don't plan to eat any turkey before hand as I probably will just be vomiting it back up again during the game.

It's really disheartening. Usually there are a couple of really good teams, some average ones, and a couple of really bad ones (with Hamilton consistently being at or near the bottom).

This year we are the worst team by a mile. QB, O-line, secondary, coaching, GM. It isn't even up for debate.

I think Kent Austin is highly overrated but you put him as our HC and GM (a mistake by the way) and we would be pushing .500.

Other than the Chris Williams debacle, I think Austin has done well. The Ti Cats are a better overall team this year especially on defense after a horrendous start for that unit. I like the guy. He has a plan & has stuck to it. is a no nonsense head coach. I get the feeling he coaches using a little bit of fear as Dave Ritchie did which keeps his players on thie toes. Contrast our team where Burke never gets upset nor do his players. No one seems to be worried if they play  terrible.

Who, when and where are they even playing this week????  Have not checked yet, not worth the effort.  Especially for a busy, important and beautiful person like me. 

Montreal.  On Monday.  I don't plan to eat any turkey before hand as I probably will just be vomiting it back up again during the game.

Thanks, I have to get totally hammered to watch this crap and I may decide to work on Tuesday so I will probably pass. 

Let me know how it goes, with Hall at the controls I am sure it will be all good.....