Offensive Guru Crowton Revamps Bomber Attack

Other teams are going to be drooling at the opportunity to take one of our RBs that inevitably gets cut. Damn shame we can't protect 'em all...

I think so too.. Come to think of it.. It seems like every TC I expect one or two of Mack's cuts to end up making a roster and sticking..  I didn't think it was too common when Taman was around (not a slam on taman, more so a kudos to Mack)

Other teams are going to be drooling at the opportunity to take one of our RBs that inevitably gets cut. Damn shame we can't protect 'em all...

true... they might claim a gem off waivers... like Bloi Dei Dorzon 

I think so too.. Come to think of it.. It seems like every TC I expect one or two of Mack's cuts to end up making a roster and sticking..  I didn't think it was too common when Taman was around (not a slam on taman, more so a kudos to Mack)

It's not much of a kudos to Mack when all you do is THINK it's going to happen.

It's not like it's happened yet, really. Rene Paredes is the only one that comes to mind and that's more luck of the draw than anything.

It's not much of a kudos to Mack when all you do is THINK it's going to happen.

It's not like it's happened yet, really. Rene Paredes is the only one that comes to mind and that's more luck of the draw than anything.

Yea true.. I thought we had more though.. Kent comes to mind from last season.. Dorian Smith, Adarius Bowman also come to mind (sure, Adarius wasn't a mack "find" but still a cut that ended up elsewhere) 

but yea I thought there was more then the odd one or 2.