Friday Night Football Doubleheader

Jacquie

Under Cortez no way in hell they win this game. As an HC he was all tactics but could never instill confidence. Austin and Steinauer have team playing above the talent level would suggest given injuries - which is a sign of great coaching.

And Hank explodes the heads of his haters for another week..

I watched parts of the Lions game and they looked completely uninterested in playing tonight.  Poor effort on the defense ,  looked like a Creehan-Marshall fusion defense where all DB's had to play 10 yards away from any receiver.  

DeMarco made some critical poorly timed interceptions early on which killed them.  

Buck is downright atrocious,  he pretty much nearly gave up a safety,  tossed 2 passes out of bounds.  

Didn't see the first game. In the second game, well after watching an atrocious effort by the Lions I turned the game off in the fourth quarter. I got sick of Suitor telling us about how Sheets was back.... How he would have rushed for 2,000 yards, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

All these "veteran moves" as Suitor calls them. Basically what he's saying is the refs are stupid. That they are suckers & receivers can fool them whenever they want.. He may be right but it just calls into question their integrity & training... On the play he was talking about, Bagg had to hold up to try & make the catch... I didn't think there was PI on that play. On the Dressler TD, I wish offensive players would be called if they use the goalpost to their advantage. There is a rule in place for that but it's hardly ever called.

Regarding Sheets, how many times last night did we hear, "Okay, it took a quarter"... Just over & over.