August 8, 20251 yr I'm coming up for the Hamilton game and I was wondering what pizza places are the best in Winnipeg? I heard santa lucia and signature is good!
August 8, 20251 yr 4 hours ago, Blue in the loops said: I'm coming up for the Hamilton game and I was wondering what pizza places are the best in Winnipeg? I heard santa lucia and signature is good! Santa Lucia is good if you like a sauce heavy pizza. I'm partial to Little Pizza Heaven with their garlic salted crust.
August 8, 20251 yr Santa Lucia is pretty meh imo. Gets overhyped. Signature is ok. For thin crispy crust Gondola is still the best in my opinion(and still my favorite pizza). Niakwa is also great for thin crispy. Santa Ana and Vera are really really good, although its fancier higher price pizza. Wall Street Slice and Shortys is also very good. Red Ember at The Forks in solid too. Lots of great pizza in Winnipeg. Edited August 8, 20251 yr by Bubba Zanetti
August 8, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, Jpan85 said: I like Tommy's. Tommy's is good too. Really like their Detroit style when its available.
August 8, 20251 yr 2 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said: Santa Lucia is pretty meh imo. Gets overhyped. Signature is ok. For thin crispy crust Gondola is still the best in my opinion(and still my favorite pizza). Niakwa is also great for thin crispy. Santa Ana and Vera are really really good, although its fancier higher price pizza. Wall Street Slice and Shortys is also very good. Red Ember at The Forks in solid too. Lots of great pizza in Winnipeg. Santa Ana is excellent.
August 8, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, Piggy 1 said: Santa Ana is excellent. Santa Ana is one of the better places in town. They also have really good pasta.
August 9, 20251 yr Author I'm told verns, chicken chef and thompson style pizza are really good! Edited August 9, 20251 yr by Blue in the loops
I'm coming up for the Hamilton game and I was wondering what pizza places are the best in Winnipeg? I heard santa lucia and signature is good!