Game 27: @ Shark Tank(ing)

Still cannot figure out how to copy and paste the line-up from the other page, so here it is:

Ehlers-Scheifele-Vilardi

Perfetti-Namestnikov-Barron

Niederreiter-Lowry-Appleton

Jonsson-Fjallby-Gustafsson-Iafallo

Morrissey-DeMelo

Dillon-Pionk

Samberg-Schmidt 

Broissoit

Hellebuyck

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

2 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Still cannot figure out how to copy and paste the line-up from the other page, so here it is:

Ehlers-Scheifele-Vilardi

Perfetti-Namestnikov-Barron

Niederreiter-Lowry-Appleton

Jonsson-Fjallby-Gustafsson-Iafallo

Morrissey-DeMelo

Dillon-Pionk

Samberg-Schmidt 

Broissoit

Hellebuyck

I think I should have explained my copy/paste instructions are for desktop and not for hand-held devices, I suggested to right click for options and click on copy link address and then paste, I haven't been able to master copy/pasting from a device either

Edited by iHeart

1 minute ago, iHeart said:

I think I should have explained my copy/paste instructions are for desktop and not for hand-held devices, I suggested to right click for options and click on copy link address and then paste, I haven't been able to master copy/pasting from a device either

Thanks. Was working off my iPhone so probably the problem here

So Vilardi gets rewarded after his GWG with top line minutes, Barron to the 2nd line, and JF back in all in the wake of KFC’s absence. Schmidt replaces Stanley. Brossy gets the start, Helle being saved for tomorrow. 

Jets looking to match a season-high win streak at 5 tonight to re-claim top spot in the Central.

San Jose has played surprisingly well recently, with points in seven of their last nine games, including five wins. A win tonight, and they climb out of last place in the league. 

7 hours ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Too much ******* passing.  Not enough shots hit the damn net.  Chincy call on Demelo and unspecial teams rears its ugly head

There was probably too much passing, and that’s likely something they’ll need to adjust without Connor in the lineup, but San Jose deserves some credit… They blocked a lot of shots and played a solid game.

But yeah, I think we need to see some more shots on the PP… More from the point too, as we’ve shown a knack for tip ins.  We don’t have our prime trigger man, so we can’t keep passing it around looking for him.

SJ outshot the Jets 12 1 the first 10 minutes but Jets outshoot them in the end but lose because instead of playing 12 forwards on a b2b scenario we decide to go 11 7 and our 7th d man coughs up the pick cuz for some reason he's on the PK. 

I like bowness but I question if he's the right guy, for this team. So risk adverse and relies more heavily on vets than Maurice did. 

11 7 tho... just stupidity 

Switching the lines every 2nd shift also ain't gonna work 

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

oh it's just a mild MCL sprain

409720909_861871562607615_21015998252731

As reckless Strome suits up for his next game.

I know I’m seeing this thru Winnipeg Jet glasses but c’mon more consistency needed across the board on player safety no matter 4th line pluggers to best in the world to everything in the middle.