Als versus the Ti Cats

bustamente

I watched the first 3 quarters and was so bored that I fast forwarded the end of the game.  From what I saw Fajardo sucked majorly and Hamilton has a terrible defense.     Hamilton needs better receivers in the first half they had 3 critical drops.  They also took terrible penalties at the wrong time.    Overall a really boring game. 

Muamba was decent for the limited time he was given to talk which was nice.     

safe to say there is a lower group of MTL...HAM...SASK and EDM...and likely in that order of suck....If MTL could field a QB they would be heads and tails above those 3 others....The FAJ is just utterly useless...runs into the pressure...Panics immediately when first read isn't there then runs around like a chicken with his head cut off....he's so bad

I have Ham next as it a toss up between them and SASK....holes all over both, but I see Ham with better overall depth and even tho coaching staffs there seem to have no control and make the dumbest decisions...Ham makes just a few less dumb ones, both have absolutely nothing i the QB department right now, but I see upside in Ham as Powell looks better than Fine/dolegado already and they will be getting Shiltz back....and even possibly BLM who if he plays a new game and realizes he is not 2010 to 2018 BLM he can be more than serviceable....The Elks...well nough said until Jone's is punted outta there

3 hours ago, Booch said:

safe to say there is a lower group of MTL...HAM...SASK and EDM...and likely in that order of suck....If MTL could field a QB they would be heads and tails above those 3 others....The FAJ is just utterly useless...runs into the pressure...Panics immediately when first read isn't there then runs around like a chicken with his head cut off....he's so bad

I have Ham next as it a toss up between them and SASK....holes all over both, but I see Ham with better overall depth and even tho coaching staffs there seem to have no control and make the dumbest decisions...Ham makes just a few less dumb ones, both have absolutely nothing i the QB department right now, but I see upside in Ham as Powell looks better than Fine/dolegado already and they will be getting Shiltz back....and even possibly BLM who if he plays a new game and realizes he is not 2010 to 2018 BLM he can be more than serviceable....The Elks...well nough said until Jone's is punted outta there

I agree with your assessment however I might put SASK ahead of Hamilton. I think the Riders will win a few more games that Hamilton if they can fill a few holes on both sides of the ball. As for Edmonton why not chuck Jone's now (pay the costs) and get someone in that can at the least get the fans in Edmonton back in the stands?

4 hours ago, Booch said:

I wouldn't expect Ottawa to win half their games against that group.   They are currently 1-3 in that group, 0-3 vs Montreal and Hamilton.  They won't finish higher than 3rd in the East.

Faj...😂

montreal gazette

But like the rest of his teammates, Fajardo kept his composure and settled down. Despite favouring his left shoulder/pectoral muscle, Fajardo completed 19 of 25 passes for 318 yards, displaying his toughness and resilience yet again.

Faj is such a warrior.

Edited by Mark F