Game 5 : Toronto

As every GDT as either resulted in a 1 game winning streak or a loss, I am coming out of retirement for a legit winning streak GDT :D

cut.jpeg

Time: 6 SN/CBC

Stats: 3-2-0 @ 2-2-0

Streaks: W1 @ L1

Injury Report: Ehlers out at least 2 more games

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

32 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

As every GDT as either resulted in a 1 game winning streak or a loss, I am coming out of retirement for a legit winning streak GDT :D

cut.jpeg

Time: 6 SN/CBC

Stats: 3-2-0 @ 2-2-0

Streaks: W1 @ L1

Injury Report: Ehlers out, Toninato in

Toninato has been called up, but I don’t think he’s playing.

1 hour ago, captaincanuck12 said:

The insufferable Laff Nation team and players make their one and only appearance in Winnipeg.   This is like the Bombers / Riders rivalry.  if there is only one game to win this season, it's this one.  Go Jets Go!!

Has to said once again.

Leafs suck and Riders suck.

5 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Stacey wish some much needed backup 😂

I've been thinking about this strange complaint that seems to be popping up lately. I've got no issues with Stacey and think it's a weird thing to complain about BUT, having said that....... If they wanted to do things right, have either Don Amero or William Prince do it every single night they're available. 

Edited by Noeller

So Morrissey checks a guy playing the puck and gets a penalty and has to fight for hitting cleanly, Perfetti gets cross-checked in the back into the dasher board, and nothing. Maybe he should have faked an injury. 

I don’t blame refs often for losses, but that  is garbage. Tired of teams looking to avenge hard, clean hits with a scrap. Would love to see an instigator and a game misconduct for that stuff. 

5 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Unfortunately the push just isn't there tonight.  Missed passes and brains dead giveaways. Jets being outworked plain and simple.

Don’t think we’re being outworked at all.  We’ve had some good push and chances… Just need a bounce… Or a call, earlier in the game.