Preseason game 3 @ Montreal

iHeart

14 hours ago, iHeart said:

well has torg been sent down yet? who am I kidding he's probably going to be sent down tomorrow too

Doubtful. He probably stays up cuz it's his first camp with the team and he's looked good. 

There's guys on nhl only contracts .  This isn't football.... Harkins is at.minimum the 13th forward this year. 

Saku and Torgerson are playing better tho. 

Man, I tried reading this thread just now tho and I have no idea what @iHeartis talking about. @FrostyWinnipegis a troll tho. 

35 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

what the hell is with this highlight package... they skipped the first 2 goals of the game?   

Strange that video is twice as long as the NHL video and missing first 2 goals 😝 Try this.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Doubtful. He probably stays up cuz it's his first camp with the team and he's looked good. 

There's guys on nhl only contracts .  This isn't football.... Harkins is at.minimum the 13th forward this year. 

Saku and Torgerson are playing better tho. 

Man, I tried reading this thread just now tho and I have no idea what @iHeartis talking about. @FrostyWinnipegis a troll tho. 

The game didn't get exciting til the third period and I was spending a good chunk of it watching Hocus Pocus on ABC.