Jump to content

GDT: GAME 6 @ Anaheim


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, captaincanuck12 said:

PLD needs to be benched.  Two awful giveaways led to 2 goals against.

~~~~~~

Ehlers beauty tie!!! And some puck luck to get the win!  

 

 

Those were 2 brutal giveaways, for sure, but you don’t bench him.  He’s been playing well overall and those miscues are correctable.  We need to remember he’s only 23 and still learning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I've had my fill of pizza after what PLD and Svetch served up in the 3rd period to the Ducks.

SLXddN9.jpg

NOTE: NHL gave last goal to Ehlers as well

 

What a shot by Ehlers to tie it up late. Wow. Gibson's like c'mon man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

What a shot by Ehlers to tie it up late. Wow. Gibson's like c'mon man.

Also, imagine instead if Matthews or Marner had scored that Ehlers goal last night, TSN would still be orgasming and talking about how its time to put them in the same conversation as McDavid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-10-27 at 9:26 AM, BomberBall said:

Those were 2 brutal giveaways, for sure, but you don’t bench him.  He’s been playing well overall and those miscues are correctable.  We need to remember he’s only 23 and still learning.

It was more frustration at that point for me.   Would the tune have changed had they not won?   Those turnovers could (should) have been the difference in the game and he's very fortunate they didn't cost the team 2 pts.  I'm still rooting for the guy and think he's gonna be solid for a long time coming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

It was more frustration at that point for me.   Would the tune have changed had they not won?   Those turnovers could (should) have been the difference in the game and he's very fortunate they didn't cost the team 2 pts.  I'm still rooting for the guy and think he's gonna be solid for a long time coming.

I hear ya, it was frustrating as hell.  But no, my opinion wouldn’t have changed.  Young players are going to make some bone headed plays… You just hope they learn from them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...