Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Jets News

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 424.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yes was aware of this a week ago  Stastny can go anytime 

  • absolutely 100% done with Stastny....goodbye, good riddance.....

  • BomberBall
    BomberBall

    Tucker Carlson??  Tucker ******* Carlson?!!!! That guy might be the biggest asshat that has ever lived.  Nothing he spouts can be considered ‘information’.

Featured Replies

I always liked Gustafson. Feel like he could’ve played Namestnikov’s role last year and played it better.

I’m assuming the D man we’re getting is likely an AHL lifer?

  • Author
7 minutes ago, BomberBall. said:

I always liked Gustafson. Feel like he could’ve played Namestnikov’s role last year and played it better.

I’m assuming the D man we’re getting is likely an AHL lifer?

A lifer for a lifer. As it was, as it forever shall be.

3 hours ago, BomberBall. said:

I always liked Gustafson. Feel like he could’ve played Namestnikov’s role last year and played it better.

I’m assuming the D man we’re getting is likely an AHL lifer?

I agree. Thought the Gus bus was a solid 4C and very good defensively and at the pk. Guess he wouldn’t clear waivers so trade him for a dude who will? I think dudeski might be an upgrade on Bryson tho. Maybe fleury also who has been really bad with everyone. St Ivany could be a late bloomer and 6 3 198 so he’s not small. 9 assists in 53 nhl games tho but 7 assists in 20 for Pittsburgh last year.

Edited by Goalie

Interesting

NJ traded markstrom

Why do I feel Helle to NJ is a thing now. Dawson Mercer works.

Also interesting jets have not resigned Comrie yet.

Makes you think they got a dude they gonna sign or trade for and prob Dom gets called up and they go tandem.

9 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I agree. Thought the Gus bus was a solid 4C and very good defensively and at the pk. Guess he wouldn’t clear waivers so trade him for a dude who will? I think dudeski might be an upgrade on Bryson tho. Maybe fleury also who has been really bad with everyone. St Ivany could be a late bloomer and 6 3 198 so he’s not small. 9 assists in 53 nhl games tho but 7 assists in 20 for Pittsburgh last year.

He's only been pro for 3 years, despite being drafted in 2018 (spent the next 4 years in college). Even though it's a small sample size (missed 2/3 of the season due to injuries), he ended up playing more games in the NHL than the AHL so perhaps he was on track to be an NHL regular? Worth kicking the tires on anyway.

4 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

He's only been pro for 3 years, despite being drafted in 2018 (spent the next 4 years in college). Even though it's a small sample size (missed 2/3 of the season due to injuries), he ended up playing more games in the NHL than the AHL so perhaps he was on track to be an NHL regular? Worth kicking the tires on anyway.

Yes his stats are interesting and his size is nice. California guy Also as he played for the LA Jr Kings. Interesting path. Like I said maybe an upgrade on Bryson and or fleury potentially. Jets have some 4th line depth. In a perfect world Lowry is the 4C but given more minutes to shutdown other teams best lines. So yeah, Gus was kind of redundant. I mean Names Yager zhilkin Lowry Barron even. Kind of lots of options there still. Gus also deserves a chance to go to a team who he will play more with probably on that 4th line role.

Edited by Goalie

Miller's Moving on

I'm sure some team will be happy to make use of Heinie and Comrie

here's the graphic if the facebook post doesn't show up May be an image of text that says 'PLAYER (11) POS Gustav Nyquist SHOOTS AGE RW Jonathan Toews YOE L PREV TEAM Colin Miller 36.8 c 13 L PREV AAV WPG 38.2 D Jacob Bryson 15 R $3,250,000 WPG Eric Comrie 33.7 D 10 L $2,000,000 WPG 28.6 Ville Heinola G 5 $1,500,000 WPG Kale Clague 30.9 D 9 L $900,000 WPG 25.2 Mason Shaw D 5 L $825,000 WPG 28.0 C Jaret Anderson-Dolan 3 L $800,000 WPG 27.6 c Samuel Fagemo L $775,000 WPG 26.8 LW Phillip di Giuseppe 6 R $775,000 WPG 26.2 LW L $775,000 WPG 32.7 6 $775,000 WPG $775,000'

Edited by iHeart

  • Author

Jets sign Helle-light goalie Stu Skinner to a 2 year deal.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

I think we all know what GIF is going to be posted whenever he lets one in

Angry Episode 19 GIF by The Simpsons

I wonder if Canada Life Center will start selling Steamed Hams LOL! I'm sorry I couldn't resist.

Stuart Skinner is just so, so bad... Good lord.

Its frustrating that the Jets seem to only be able to shop at the 39 cent store during free agency.

  • Author
13 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Stuart Skinner is just so, so bad... Good lord.

Didn’t see Jarry in the finals this year 😝

Skinner prob fine in a tandem role or backup spot and sounds like that’s what he might be. Helle trade is not imminent they say. Helle and Skinner is a solid combo. Skinner and Dom from the Moose might be good enough. I think the days of goalie here playing 65 regular season games is over. They going tandem. Skinner is terrible, he’s so terrible he had similar numbers to Hellebuyck last season. That Olympic tourney really has made ppl forget how bad CH was last year. He was part of the reason we didn’t make the playoffs. A big part. Helle is better tho but Helle also prob can rub his team mates the wrong way and probably did last season and that prob plays a part. I’m not saying guys are pumped to go from Helle to Dom or Stu but, dom and stu probably won’t throw everyone but themselves under the bus.

Edited by Goalie

8.5 plus 3.5 = Helle being traded soon tho.

Keep reading that 3-named Euro tender coming to Winnipeg on the cheap and run a tandem with Skinner for the same price as Helle. Giant yikes to me....

well that's it Comrie's a Shark now

  • Author
1 hour ago, iHeart said:

well that's it Comrie's a Shark now

When you’re a Jet you’re a Jet all the way 🎶

  • Author
On 2026-03-06 at 12:35 AM, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Bryson is 28, Lane Hutson size without the talent. This feels like Schenn for Bryson and neither will play for their teams next year.

Nailed it!

Bryson signs with DET.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.