Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iHeart

Game 64 @ Buffalo

Recommended Posts

Only Maurice can turn Connor and Laine into a checking line...

Appleton-Roslo-Harkins were on fire so of course you break up that line - we almost had 3 scoring lines for a couple games...

Wheeler is not top line material anymore - he really has lost a step... still a great 2C

Man it feels like we're going to make a bad deal for a D and give up Roslo... hope Im wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should be sellers. All UFAs need to go. U don't make a huge deal tomorrow.. That's off season stuff. Im thinking a big move has to come in the off season. Im thinking one that would impact the room like a Wheeler or something along those lines. Something is off. A big shakeup is required.

Tomorrow? Maybe Buff and Niku get packaged together and moved. 

Wheeler may have scored on Harkins insane pass but hes been pretty crappy for a bit and not getting younger, if I'm Chevy i ask him if hes willing to move cuz the team i dont think can win when the leaders dont show up. This first period slow starts is a problem and to me that's on coaching and leadership. Coach got extended, gotta move a "leader" 

 

Edited by Goalie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wheelers points are inflated because of PP minutes. Hes actually.. In the last 3 seasons he has 107 5 on 5 points. Ehlers has 105. 

Blake has played 400 more minutes 5 on 5 tho. 

Wheeler should be nowhere near the 1st line and his Center abilities are extremely overrated. 

Time to ask for a list

Edited by Goalie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Wheelers points are inflated because of PP minutes. Hes actually.. In the last 3 seasons he has 107 5 on 5 points. Ehlers has 105. 

Blake has played 400 more minutes 5 on 5 tho. 

Wheeler should be nowhere near the 1st line and his Center abilities are extremely overrated. 

Time to ask for a list

You've been campaigning to get rid of Wheeler for a long time... its not happening.

Wheeler at 2C was working - Mo hit the panic button

Unblend the lines

Connor-Scheif-Laine

Ehlers-Wheeler-Copp

Harkins-Roslo-Appleton

Shore-Eakin-Bourque

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Floyd said:

You've been campaigning to get rid of Wheeler for a long time... its not happening.

Wheeler at 2C was working - Mo hit the panic button

Unblend the lines

Connor-Scheif-Laine

Ehlers-Wheeler-Copp

Harkins-Roslo-Appleton

Shore-Eakin-Bourque

I don’t mind those lines, except for Copp in the top 6.  He just doesn’t fit IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Floyd said:

You've been campaigning to get rid of Wheeler for a long time... its not happening.

Wheeler at 2C was working - Mo hit the panic button

Unblend the lines

Connor-Scheif-Laine

Ehlers-Wheeler-Copp

Harkins-Roslo-Appleton

Shore-Eakin-Bourque

Conn Sch Whe,

Ehl Roslo Laine,

Hark Copp App,

Eakin Shore Bourque

Perreault not back fast enough and even I miss Lowry who gone well who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Conn Sch Whe,

Ehl Roslo Laine,

Hark Copp App,

Eakin Shore Bourque

Perreault not back fast enough and even I miss Lowry who gone well who knows.

Switch Laine and Wheeler and I’d be good with those lines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Floyd said:

You've been campaigning to get rid of Wheeler for a long time... its not happening.

Wheeler at 2C was working - Mo hit the panic button

Unblend the lines

Connor-Scheif-Laine

Ehlers-Wheeler-Copp

Harkins-Roslo-Appleton

Shore-Eakin-Bourque

It wasn't working at all. Ppl can disagree but those Are all facts. U ask him for a list because its quite apparent the teams window with 33 yr old 8.5 million per year Wheeler is closing. 

8.5 per till hes 37 38? That's an anchor contract.. Take his PP points away and hes been crap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...