Eskimos @ Lions

USABomberfan

Ah man, just catching up on the BC/Edm game. Posey and Lulay with 3 TDs and the instant chemistry. Can someone please tell me why, again, that we couldn't sign Posey. I'm feeling just sick that we couldn't work something out with this guy. I thought we were supposed to be the team that these players wanted to come to because of our ... culture. Eff he would have looked good in blue and gold and made an awesome compliment to Darvin Adams. Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn ...

8 minutes ago, Booch said:

If Calgary wins today..they wrap up first..so may be resting some guys and not playing as urgently...tho we are playing good..healthy..and think we will win at home anyway.

BC has a lot to play for as well next week and I am sure dont want to be a crossover team with the distance and all..u actually see a Winnipeg winning out  and Sask losing out and a WSF here against Bc

Man that would be sweet! If that happens a certain Bandit is going to be eating a lot of crow around here. 

The deep ball only worked a couple of times last night. No sympathy for those poor Esks as that was their bread & bvutter for years with Reilly. Take that away & he's just an average qb. He can't lead his team downfield on 10 or 12 play drives very often. On one deep ball  it looked like it was blown coverage or the BC dbs forgot how to cover downfield.  Like watching 11 year olds covering a deep ball. No clue. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

8 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The other thing is Reilly is supposed to be tough & he is. But he doesn't like getting hit & he'll rush his throws or make bad decisions if he's constantly being hit.,

Thought things would turn around after ODonnell was moved back inside...  Reilly might be shellshocked this year - looks like its too late...

3 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Thought things would turn around after ODonnell was moved back inside...  Reilly might be shellshocked this year - looks like its too late...

He was shell shocked. Did you see his facial expression on the play he was sacked & lost his helmet? He was done.  How many times did we see that expression with Drew Willy? 

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

He was shell shocked. Did you see his facial expression on the play he was sacked & lost his helmet? He was done.  How many times did we see that expression with Drew Willy? 

I just can't believe I'm going to be working when that last game of the season is on... going to be insane.

8 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I just can't believe I'm going to be working when that last game of the season is on... going to be insane.

Yes, you are looking a little pale. Hope you're feeling better soon. 

Building-a-sick-be_3158220a.jpg

On 2018-10-20 at 11:58 AM, Mark H. said:

We actually have the point differential right now. Whoever wins the last game will have the season series. 

I actually said that in a different way, knowing that we have a game against Edmonton, means that for us to tie Edmonton we would have to lose both our games.  Which would give Edmonton the season series, thus we need to win one more game to be in.  Basically, I was implying that Edmonton has the series with us if we tie, as the only way to tie is to lose to them to give them the series.