BC Lions vs. Edmonton Eskimos ESPN2

Fri, July 13   9 p.m.

Toronto Argonauts vs. Edmonton Eskimos ESPN2

Sat, July 21 9 p.m.

Montreal Alouettes vs. Calgary Stampeders ESPN

Fri, July 27 8:30 p.m.

Toronto Argonauts vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers

ESPN2

We have to be developing some kind of a fan base down there .... must be out producing bowling, darts, and billiards for the die hard sports fan ... must be adding revenue up here I presume rather than just being used as a loss leader to develop fan support as a base

4 minutes ago, Adrenaline_x said:

Well... our Department manager in in Kentucky and we were talking about NFL and he said he has starting watching CFL games now as they are on more often.

was listening to the comeback szn podcast with Johnny Manziel and the lady co-host was just an absolute moron, pretending she had "no idea what was going on" because she doesn't understand the rouge or how you can kick the ball out of the endzone.

Sorry ma'am, that's a very small detail and if you understand NFL and can't pick up the CFL within a couple games you're slow.

Kinda torn. want the cfl to do well of course. And the league could use more eyes from down south opening up the path for fringe players to try out up here even more. but man i feel like if the views get too good the awful us expansion discussion will happen again. and that should never ever be done again. 

It looks like Dunnigan has finally learned how to do colour and stay away from the technobabble ... I really enjoyed hearing him tonight ... I would like to see him on the ESPN games instead of you-know-who ... it would help all the way round