• Saskatchewan
  3. 3. Game 3

• Hamilton
    • Calgary
  4. 4. Game 4

• Montreal
    • BC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-06-15 at 12:30 AM

Pick 'Ems are back with a vengeance this year and a $50 Bomber Store gift certificate is up for grabs.

Weekly Pick 'Em polls will be closed by kickoff of the first game of the week.  You can PM me picks after the poll is closed for any game that has not yet started.

• Rich featured and pinned this topic
23 hours ago, Goalie said:

EDM WPG was like 60 40 EDM when i made my picks. Bombers catching up. Who voted for Montreal lol. 1 vote for them 😆

And Besides the Source, who voted for Sask? 2 votes? Rider Priders are here. 

Ripper would have picked Sask.

51.92% for the Bombers now... love the confidence in our team :)

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 11:52 PM, Goalie said:

EDM WPG was like 60 40 EDM when i made my picks. Bombers catching up. Who voted for Montreal lol. 1 vote for them 😆

And Besides the Source, who voted for Sask? 2 votes? Rider Priders are here. 

I will admit to hitting the 'Riders button, but then having buyer's remorse almost immediately (hence my question about changing picks). I have stewed on it for a few days. 'Riders at home are a different animal, and I believe Collaros has one comeback left in him. If they score, that crowd can will them to one or two more TD's easily before the visitor knows what hit them. But then, Argos have always burned me as a pick, since they have no home advantage to speak of and play like a home team on the road, I have never been able to figure them out. Deciding factor is that Sask. o-line and how poor it has looked so far, against that double Blue front 4 and Trestman's schemes. Formally requesting a change of my pick to Toronto, the others can stay the same. Will PM this request as well.

• Rich unpinned this topic