What Changes do the Bombers Need this Off-season to Improve the Team?

Wanna-B-Fanboy

5 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

They still practiced until the rule changes. Now, every team is the same. So, I expect you'll see more whiffed tackles or even injuries from making tackles. I could be wrong but that's what I think. Even professionals need to practice fundamentals. They get sloppy if they don't.

No, padded practices were a team's choice to either have or not have and IIRC, the Stampeders have chosen not to for some time. You can't tell me 17 (at most - that's not even one per week) padded practices over the course of an entire season is the difference between proper tackling and not.

Just now, blue_gold_84 said:

No, padded practices were a team's choice to either have or not have and IIRC, the Stampeders have chosen not to for some time. You can't tell me 17 (at most - that's not even one per week) padded practices over the course of an entire season is the difference between proper tackling and not.

That's my point.  It isn't & the level of great tackling has diminished. Some teams are better than others now but as the seasons progress & players come & go, it should all even out I'd think. 

Ok.. But... Regarding tackling... The bombers have obviously been coached up.. Probably by hall to go for the strip always... U see it several times a game... Bomber in position to make tackle.. Instead goes for ball and is carried for 4 yards or 5 or 15.. It happened every game.