Washington wins DPOW, Ford STPOW

Chaosmonkey

could have picked any of a number of players on the bombers for defensive player of the week. 

Markett, Ian Wild, and Bryant Turner all had big days.  I wouldn't have picked Washington for the DPOTW until he absolutely killed Durant on that last sack.

I may be thinking of the wrong one, but wasn't that Marty Markett?

could have picked any of a number of players on the bombers for defensive player of the week. 

Markett, Ian Wild, and Bryant Turner all had big days.  I wouldn't have picked Washington for the DPOTW until he absolutely killed Durant on that last sack.

I may be thinking of the wrong one, but wasn't that Marty Markett?

Markett did have a sack on the earlier possession but that's not the one I was referring to.

And what a sack that was. I woulda given it to Wild myself but I've become a bit of a fanboi of his the last whie. Turner woulda been an awesome choice as well. 

Another big Wild fan here. Guy is always around the ball.

Been hoping for Brian Clark Pt 2 since he first set foot on the field...

Im really loving the future of this defence if we can keep everyone together. The youth and skill of our front seven in particular.

Markett, Dunn, and Washington all have bright futures with this club. Hopefully Cauchy can continue to improve as well. 

Between Sears, Stewart, Johnson and Smith we should have two solid Corners next season also.

Washington .... been boosting this guy, since early last year......great speed, instincts and a pretty good hitter to boot....

Markett .... Banjo Bowl was his big coming out party....as far as actually making plays

Wild ...... every week, this kid just looks more and more..... like a serious football player......

Turner .... when healthy and in beast mode (like Sunday).....he sets the (relentless) tone, and creates opportunity for the entire D..

Dunn....coaches are solidly in his corner, during his learning curve....

H. Muamba - takes some flack, but with the right coaching, can/will be a ratio busting fixture.....very few MLBs have his range and quickness...

Some young building blocks......all right.

Im really loving the future of this defence if we can keep everyone together. The youth and skill of our front seven in particular.

Markett, Dunn, and Washington all have bright futures with this club. Hopefully Cauchy can continue to improve as well. 

Between Sears, Stewart, Johnson and Smith we should have two solid Corners next season also.

Not that I'm against being optimistic, but really which one of those guys do you even see on the roster next year?

Not that I'm against being optimistic, but really which one of those guys do you even see on the roster next year?

I wish Sears could stay healthy, he's got some skill when he's on the field. I wouldn't mind is Stewart stuck around since he's our only DB with good size. It looks like JJ is playing a little better over the past couple weeks, but his play is still a shadow of what it once was. I wouldn't be surprised if he was gone after this season. Has Smith been on the field at all yet? If not, does anyone know why?

I wish Sears could stay healthy, he's got some skill when he's on the field. I wouldn't mind is Stewart stuck around since he's our only DB with good size. It looks like JJ is playing a little better over the past couple weeks, but his play is still a shadow of what it once was. I wouldn't be surprised if he was gone after this season. Has Smith been on the field at all yet? If not, does anyone know why?

Last time Burke mentioned Bo Smith, he said he was still behind Markett and McGee on the depth chart.  That was a couple weeks ago though.  I think he's more of a depth pickup than anything... Markett had a pretty rough time in his first real play time at halfback so it was probably a good idea to bring in a vet as insurance in case Markett didn't develop quick enough.  I doubt Smith sees the field unless there's a couple injuries.