Wasp Shortened Practice

Did I ever tell you guys about the time Brett Blaszko sold me into slavery? He puts me on a ship to Thailand, right? And I'm chained to a pipe. Meanwhile, ol' Blaszko, he's back in Canada siring three beautiful children with my wife!

To Blaszko! A ten-foot-tall, two-ton son of a ***** who could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing!

28 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Did I ever tell you guys about the time Brett Blaszko sold me into slavery? He puts me on a ship to Thailand, right? And I'm chained to a pipe. Meanwhile, ol' Blaszko, he's back in Canada siring three beautiful children with my wife!

To Blaszko! A ten-foot-tall, two-ton son of a ***** who could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing!

I'm guessing we're done talking about wasps?

On 9/3/2017 at 1:28 PM, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

I'm guessing we're done talking about wasps?

NOPE!  fought a wasp nest yesterday.   I won.. I think, lotsa carcasses on the ground from my Raid Max attack..

tho, queen got away somehow.  she rose out of the ashes like a phoenix.. went to extinguish her life force with my size 17 but missed.. didn't see where she flew off.. hopefully she had ingested some of the pesticide so she flew off to die a horrible death.  big mother tho.. couldn't believe it when I saw it

2 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

NOPE!  fought a wasp nest yesterday.   I won.. I think, lotsa carcasses on the ground from my Raid Max attack..

tho, queen got away somehow.  she rose out of the ashes like a phoenix.. went to extinguish her life force with my size 17 but missed.. didn't see where she flew off.. hopefully she had ingested some of the pesticide so she flew off to die a horrible death.  big mother tho.. couldn't believe it when I saw it

Image result for independence day 2 images - queen