Bomber's Defense Takes Over

BigBlue

1 minute ago, White Out said:

the 2nd half was night and day from the first half, but the Argos also dropped some TD passes. Happens to every team I guess. I was very happy with the D adjustments and thought Hall and the D deserves a tip of the hat for it. Very interested to see how the BC game goes. 

Just seems this team plays much better at zone than man on man despite the passing yards given up, so it makes sense to stick with it.

1 hour ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Just seems this team plays much better at zone than man on man despite the passing yards given up, so it makes sense to stick with it.

Seemed like Hall sent more pressure this game - maybe compensating for Knox inexperience and maybe for Carmichael?  Thought he called a pretty decent game, will be interesting to see what he does v Lulay

14 hours ago, 17to85 said:

I eat too much pizza and drink too much beer to watch Lapo try and hang onto wins every damned time. I want to see him be more aggressive and put teams on the turf and keep them there early for entire games. For the good of my heart fire Lapo and get a good offensive coordinator in there. 

So for football forum sake...

whos it's a good offensive coordinator you'd go after

6 hours ago, CodyT said:

So for football forum sake...

whos it's a good offensive coordinator you'd go after

I wanted em to hire Khari Jones instead of Lapo last year, but I really don't care who it is, just no more conservative to a fault Lapolice. Too often he plays field position on 2nd and long rather than even trying to actually get a first down. It infuriates me.