NHL Injury Watch 2016/17 season

iHeart

Roslovic is a center. Howden a winger. 

Also a guy with experience.  

He's the right guy to call up. 7 goals in 11 games 

You really need to understand that this is Lemieux and Roslovic first year as pros so they probably gonna stay on the farm a bit longer. Why rush them up. Howden is a guy with nhl experience and that matters 

Edited by Goalie

Howden has no future on the big team....I would love to see what Lemieux could do with Lowry on the same line. I actually thought he had a really good chance of making the team before his injury.

edit.......Roslo I would call up to see what he can do....just to take a look at what he could do in the NHL and give him a taste of the big money and the NHL. So, when he goes back down he knows what to expect the next timehe is called up... I am not talking about calling these guys up and giving them a spot on the roster for the rest of the season.

Edited by Ducky

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎12 at 7:53 PM, Ducky said:

edit.......Roslo I would call up to see what he can do....just to take a look at what he could do in the NHL and give him a taste of the big money and the NHL. So, when he goes back down he knows what to expect the next timehe is called up... I am not talking about calling these guys up and giving them a spot on the roster for the rest of the season.

I see the value in exposing Roslo to the big club. But it's not a good time to integrate him.

He's learning the same system with the Moose and getting a chance to practice and play big minutes. He can't do that with the Jets right now. They're not practicing and they're not going to give him big minutes.

There will be plenty of opportunity to give him exposure to the NHL without hampering his development or playing time.

Let's stop, breathe and trust the system. It's working, obviously.

2 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Calgary Flames announce F Johnny Gaudreau will have surgery on a fractured finger suffered during Tuesday's game against Wild.

Watched Calgary's game last night (because the NHL forbids me to watch the Jets on TSN3 as I live in Alberta) and he was hacked and slashed two to three times last night with no calls. If I'm a Flames fan, I'm incensed. It was ridiculous.   

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Watched Calgary's game last night (because the NHL forbids me to watch the Jets on TSN3 as I live in Alberta) and he was hacked and slashed two to three times last night with no calls. If I'm a Flames fan, I'm incensed. It was ridiculous.   

And I'd add, we will see an increase of this slashing/hacking/cross checking sh*te as we try to take out the body aggressiveness in sport. In a way, it's a bit ironic. 

• 2 weeks later...