Big 3 Ex Argo's

LimJahey

42 minutes ago, bearpants said:

So to Recap...

Elliot: Hamilton
Gurley: Winnipeg
Hazelton: Edmonton (rumour only)

When a team releases 4 receivers and 3 of them are signed (potentially) within 2 days... something seems fishy with the releasing team...

Breaking up the band, so to speak.  I wouldn't have wanted the Bombers to sign more than one of them.  They need to be influenced, not to be an influence.

15 hours ago, J5V said:

This all pales by comparison with what Jones did in Regina so I don't see it as a big deal. The argos are pooched for this season and they know it. Barker has a way of finding good receivers. I don't think they're worried. Like us, they realize the importance of having a good dressing room atmosphere and if that wasn't happening, for whatever reason, it had to change.

good point... it just seems odd to release 4 good, relatively cheap receivers all at once, mid-season... you would think they should have nipped this before it became a major problem

8 hours ago, iso_55 said:

I wonder if Milanovich survives The Night Of The Long Knives? I think it's time for a head coaching change in Toronto.

Maybe they will give LaPo his coveted HC gig... and then Milonovich looks for an OC job... ;)