LDC on Youtube

johnzo

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

I believe there's a quote from Nichols in Tait's post-game piece where he says those were bad throws and not on the receiver. Actually explains exactly what he did wrong...

I think that's Nichols being the leader of the team and taking full responsibility when really Sheppard had 2 hands on it. Either way. It's something they can all work on :)

13 hours ago, Dragon37 said:

Why? 

Too much being left up to chance when killing the clock like that.  Harris got tackled with 2 seconds left.  Had he not been brought down when he was (say he runs another 10 yards) there is no time left to kick the field goal and we are off to OT for no reason.

1 hour ago, TrueBlue said:

Too much being left up to chance when killing the clock like that.  Harris got tackled with 2 seconds left.  Had he not been brought down when he was (say he runs another 10 yards) there is no time left to kick the field goal and we are off to OT for no reason.

Yup, but God looks after fools and small children.

2 hours ago, TrueBlue said:

And I really hope the coaches have thank Goosen for tackling Harris when he did. Otherwise, I do think the riders could have kept him upright for 2 more seconds.