Mulumba-Bilukidi watch

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Isnt there a rule limiting the amount of time a player can sit on the PR? he may have used it up. But then I dont think he sat a great deal of time on the PR. Im a bit surprised by the move, and a bit excited. I could still easily see him catching onto another teams ST unit though.

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Isnt there a rule limiting the amount of time a player can sit on the PR? he may have used it up. But then I dont think he sat a great deal of time on the PR. Im a bit surprised by the move, and a bit excited. I could still easily see him catching onto another teams ST unit though.

Once players reach a certain seniority level they can't be placed on the practice roster in the NFL.

6 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Once players reach a certain seniority level they can't be placed on the practice roster in the NFL.

ah i see. i dont follow the nfl much any more wasnt sure if it was time spent on the PR or what.

Either way i could still see him catching on and playing teams, or waiting for an nfl offer for the next few weeks seeing if any team has an injury rash.