Everything posted by Jesse
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
If Darren Cameron texted TSN the seats #'s, that's exactly what they would do. I'm guessing they just don't want to do that.
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I'd imagine it's more a function of, if someone makes the TSN production crew aware of a families presence and seat #. But by all means, keep on the tin foil hat if you enjoying hating on certain players.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
Sure, as long as he was willing to come in and be paid less than Augustine. The offer was PR, nothing more.
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I've seen many families for many players shown on TV.
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
He was adamant before coming to the CFL that he'd only play in Toronto. Edmonton originally had his rights.
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Very much agree. The year started pretty dismally for QBs, but there've been some positive flashes recently!
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I mean, he's said time and time again he doesn't want to. Just has finally come to the realization he has no choice.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
For a few reasons. It's not like Brady couldn't do it, but he'll never be asked to and not for as many years as Andrew was, in BC and Winnipeg.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
He can blow the rushing numbers out of the water. Will never get the opportunity to get the receiving numbers Andrew has.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
We 100% did not want Harris back and were caught in the rock/hard place zone of respecting a player who had done so much but was no longer the same guy.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
If Ford wants to start throwing for 400 yards a game and jump to the NFL, he can get that attention too.
-
LDC 2023 Early chat
Meh. Neither should be able to beat us. It's never guaranteed; but I see no difference between a poop sandwich or poop salad starting at QB for them.
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Huh. In the tweet I read that said he had been released, it said it was expected that'd he'd be moved onto the PR.
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
This was always going to be the path. He's not going to be given a spot after a few weeks of practice over guys that coaches have been with or scouted for years. Whether he's on the Jags PR or another team picks him up as a #3 (I bet he would choose to stay with the Jags if that's how it works), this was always going to be how he latched on and started the process of working his way up.
-
Blue Bombers - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Feels pretty routine in the CFL. The guys who are good stick around.
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I was 10 in '97. I remember going for every game (The club gave my friends and I seats for handing out t-shirts to the crowd pre-game). Don't remember a single play/game. Didn't really become a fan until the Khari/Glenn-era.
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
It was the only time in my life when I didn't care to watch games. We'd go and start drinking immediately. Most of the time was spent at the rum hut.
-
Elks versus RR Week One
But Masoli is not healthy so they need to figure out a way to win without him.
-
SNF RedBlacks at Elks
Tre Ford making some buzz in the second half of the season can only be good. And there's no reason they can't pull ahead of any of the 3-win teams for a cross-over spot, as silly as that would have sounded a few weeks ago.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
Bad night for the Rourke's.
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I'm sorry, this is dumb. The term "leading passer" clearly refers to the person leading the league in yards. Just as Brady is the league leading rusher, and Mack is the league leading receiver Hollins probably passed him this week tho).
-
FNF Stamp vs. Argos
Lol. They only have one loss and it was when Kelly was hurt and missed most of the game. Iād have them first.
-
Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT
𤮠(That is a puking emoji for those that can't see. It both describes how I feel when I see green merchandise and accurately describes the colour of said merch).
-
Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT
I want 600 yards of offence. It can be 500 for Zach and 100 for Brady. Or 400 for Zach and 200 for Brady, Iām not picky. But I want absolute destruction.
-
Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT
I imagine that in the installation during the week, everyone agrees on the calls they're going to make in certain situations. Within each play, there will be options based on how the D lines up, and then Zach will go through his progressions based on what he sees.