HardCoreBlue
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: 2026 Bombers Season
Everything posted by HardCoreBlue
-
Bombers at Argos early chat
Sort of just summarized a lot of us internet sport users. 🙂
-
3 turds plus cranky honker don’t say roster management edition
Back in the day third string QB usually meant in the wings to be moved up the ranks not short yardage specialist and no more. If this is true Terry Wilson needs to be released. We have Strev for short yardage so there’s absolutely no reason to keep him around if there is no confidence in him to play in this league.
-
The 2025 Grim Reaper Thread
First rock concert I ever attended when I was quite young was Ozzy Osbourne. My older brother won tickets thru a radio station and he took me for some reason. 6th row centre. There I was not knowing what was really going on just mesmerized doing alot of people watching in a very loud environment smelling of skunk when all of a sudden the drummer decided to throw one of his drum sticks into the crowd that came directly at me. It all seemed like slow motion as a watched this drum stick arc directly towards me then finding myself on the bottom of a pile of people wanting this drum stick more than me (narrators voice: he didn’t want the stick). I remember my ears ringing loudly for days/weeks after the concert. Good times, RIP Double O.
-
Bombers at Argos early chat
Pure speculation on my part but that’s the beauty of a discussion board, the reason Mitchell isn’t being put on the active roster is MOS and company believe that would send the wrong message to the team if they activated him that is put a player on the field with problem with work ethic, not grasping the playbook etc but in the same breath there a few active players consistently not producing at a level expected but continue to get a free pass and play cuz they earned it.
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
That’s not like you. Okay I’ll head out.
-
Crankshaft comic to feature a trip to Winnipeg for a game
I'm hoping 15 to 35 year olds read Crankshaft to alert them to the CFL 🙂
-
GDT - Bombers vs Stampers
BO, SC and EH would be my three.
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
Pretty please with a cherry on top no? Yup something I noticed as well. No fight, no spark when adversity hits.
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
Great that means more player interviews with CF, ugh.
-
GDT - Bombers vs Stampers
Yup they were great at unclamping all night.
-
SNF Ti Cats @ Red Blacks GDT
That’d be a shame said no one ever except for @bluto
-
3 turds plus cranky honker don’t say roster management edition
Yup it’s like here you want extra steamboats? Coming up.
-
GDT - Bombers vs Stampers
I really don’t like this post sans your last sentence. Depressing if your right.
-
GDT - Bombers vs Stampers
Sure I’ll explain. If ZC is out longer term, elevate TW to 2nd string. Develop him in practice and give him more reps in coming games if the score isn’t close. Get him ready to be a potential starter and see what he’s got. But this ain’t gonna happen I know.
-
GDT - Bombers vs Stampers
Fajardo, MBT? Wash your mouth out with soap. At some point, let’s see what Terry Wilson’s got.
-
GDT - Bombers vs Stampers
Imo the db made a great break closed quick with our receiver lacking situational awareness but Strev gotta show more patience and eat the ball and live to play another down. 20 20 hindsight I know.
-
3 turds plus cranky honker don’t say roster management edition
Magic feet my friend. Magic feet.
-
Stamps at Bombers early chat
I was thinking about Terry Wilson as well. The glimpse we got of him at last years gc makes me curious to see what he can do with a full playbook and practice as a starter but can’t see that anywhere near on the radar of our coaching staff. I think to them that would admit defeat.
-
GDT - Bombers vs Stampers
He was watching a great play unfold then realized right that guy was his cover as his palms went up as he watched mooseman do his dance.
-
GDT - Bombers vs Stampers
I agree with you I’m just reminding us that’s not how he rolls and he’s the guy in charge.
-
3 turds plus cranky honker don’t say roster management edition
Wonder if MOS has that same loyalty dedication he’s earned it approach with WJ as he has for ZC, JT etc?
-
GDT - Bombers vs Stampers
Not MOS’s mo, especially with certain players. No way he deviates unless he’s literally forced to.
-
GDT - Bombers vs Stampers
Awesome. I think at the EOD the ultimate highlight was our man Milt Stegall and the love BB fans gave him. I hope other players were watching to drive home the point that carving out a successful career in the CFL is a great thing where a community will support you for a lifetime.
-
3 turds plus cranky honker don’t say roster management edition
Apropos based on his body of work last night. Hopefully he learns from it.
-
GDT - Bombers vs Stampers
I agree, VAJ at least needs to put in a full season of success before he's anointed as elite. We had smatterings of his usual self last night but our D just couldn't get it done. Not the game I watched. It looked iike 80% of the time his line gave him the needed protection to eat up our secondary and establish the run. I'm thinking MOS has that we've been here before (losing multiple games in a row), we'll work our way out, stay the course and the naysayers will quieting down.