Everything posted by Saidin
-
Grigsby Released!
Yea Grigsby, when you did have 1v1, some noodle armed corner arm tackled you....
-
Lulay officially out for season
I would never hope for injury of anyone, anytime, anyplace... But I do sure remember a certain fan base taking delight in the bone crushing hit Pierce took a few years back that knocked him out for a while. Some of them even made avatar's about it... Giggling and laughing about it like school girls....
-
The Great Grigsby
^^^^ This. Was thinking the same thing the last few games...
-
Bombers have made a trade ...
Very underwhelming.... 5 QB's on the roster now?!
-
Bombers negotiate Transit game day discount
As a Park and Ride user, I'm totally ok with this. I never thought that we'd get it free for ever, and $5 a game isn't going to kill anyone. I do see they have a CarPool Lot now... I wonder how big that lot is?
-
Pascucci: Gary Etcheverry Bombers new DC
Ed Tait Lots of speculation about #Bombers hiring Gary Etcheverry as new DC. But word is Mike O'Shea just int Mtl Asst Tim Tibesar today #bn
-
Winnipeg To Host 2016 Heritage Classic
I've heard/read that it isn't too much the Temperature that prohibits outdoor ice like that, it's the Humidity. Hell I've heard that they can do a game like this in L.A. and not have too many issues (apart from humidity that is).
-
Brakenridge hit on Kackert
I want an opinion on this hit that isn't tainted by the Green Glasses wearing fans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TQFWGLWUqLo Dirty/Clean/Somewhere in between?
-
Burke: Happy with Buck's play on Saturday
Where you read that?
-
Argos @ Alouettes .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-
Argos @ Alouettes .
Hahaha throw another TD here Ray, first play...