Everything posted by captaincanuck12
-
Random Jets News
I dunno, letting Dillon walk is stupid. This team has no grit and Dillon was the guy that could hit people. It all depends on $$$ I guess and I don't think he'll take a pay cut. Whatever though, I don't know what the right decisions are for this team. But yeah I wouldn't be upset if Ehlers is gone. I'd find the money to keep Monahan.
-
Random Jets News
Thanks Bones! All the best going forward! I remember him coaching Jets 1.0. Almost full circle moment for him.
-
Round 1 : Game 5 - From my COLd dead hands
My head is fine. This game was 100% changed by the refs. And they are sending the Jets to golf.course. The AVS have scored a minimum of five goals in every game the series. Jets did not have the defensive structure to shut this down. Disappointing end to the season. No miracle tonight and we get eliminated before the Laffs.
-
Round 1 : Game 5 - From my COLd dead hands
These ******* refs. There have been so many ******* missed calls on the Jets it's infuriating. Of course the blatant interference on 55 goes uncalled and then the Avs promptly score. Jets should.have a 5-3 late 2nd. Miller gets hit in the head... No call. But Colton drops to the ice and is doing his soccer impression and gets a call. Then Parise gets hurt and they blow the whistle. The officiating has been f****** awful this series and it's biased against the Jets. 10 mins left in the season. Omfg!!!! That's a clean hit by 13. How they ******* call that a penalty?????
-
Round 1 : Game 5 - From my COLd dead hands
******* Pionk. Such a liability.
-
Round 1 : Game 5 - From my COLd dead hands
Beauty goal by Josh. Tie game. Jets are playing much better
-
Round 1 : Game 5 - From my COLd dead hands
These ******* refs are giving the Avs the opportunities. Parise looked like he was shot and then celebrated like he won a gold medal. Such bullshit.
-
Round 1 : Game 5 - From my COLd dead hands
Man alive.. to take the lead and then give it right back... Sheesh. C'mon guys. Even the Leafs won.
-
Round 1 : Game 5 - From my COLd dead hands
Game 1, neither goalie was good. I can fault Helly for Game 2. That tying goal went right through his legs, then he gives up the game winner on a pizza. And then he can't stop Manson on a breakaway, when the puck goes through his legs again. That is on him. Games 3 and 4 in Denver, he's been hung out to dry. He shouldn't have be making 12 Grade A saves in the first 9 mins of a game. The team is not helping him in any stretch. But to blame the series solely on goaltending is flat out ridiculous. The whole team is bad right now.
-
Round 1 : Game 5 - From my COLd dead hands
I prefer to assume that they are done tonight. Set the bar low... it's a win / win for me. if they lose it's expected. If they win, I'll be happy for at least 24 hours.
-
Round1: Game 4 @Colorado
Players? Coaches? GM? I think it's time.for a new vision from the GM.
-
Round1: Game 4 @Colorado
66:54 left in the season.
-
Round1: Game 4 @Colorado
I'm just frustrated. I would have kept my season tickets but my share partner ran into some financial issues so I couldn't foot the entire bill for two tickets. Wow...now they call a penalty on the Avs?
-
Round1: Game 4 @Colorado
Stanley is useless. It's the definition of a first round bust.
-
Round1: Game 4 @Colorado
I hate to bring this up again but we need another player like Byfuglien. The AVS are constantly cutting into the middle and not paying the price. No one is hitting them.
-
Round1: Game 4 @Colorado
I failed.math ok.
-
Round1: Game 4 @Colorado
Start him game 5. Jets seem to play better with him in net.
-
Round1: Game 4 @Colorado
****... Make it 30 years ..
-
Round1: Game 4 @Colorado
Winnipeg... Home to NHL mediocrity for 13 years.
-
Round1: Game 4 @Colorado
Frauds. Frauds. frauds. Fraud for you. Frauds for me. Everyone has completely ******* disappeared. Helle and Scheifs are so happy with their contracts... What ******* joke. I'm glad.i didn't renew my season tickets. This team has no heart.
-
Round1: Game 4 @Colorado
How the f*** do you allow him to walk through everybody. Finish your ******* check. One more game on Tuesday and that's it for this s***** season. They are f****** done ******* frauds ... The entire ******* team. Need some more grit.
-
Round1: Game 4 @Colorado
******* hell. Another ******* penalty and this kills us
-
Round1: Game 4 @Colorado
Jets need to protect the puck on the ******* power play. Scheifs makes a brain dead play to throw it behind the net and nobody is there.
-
Round1: Game 4 @Colorado
I would agree Jets were better, but Colorado had more dangerous chances. Jets easily could.have given up a goal in the dying seconds. Couples thoughts: 1. Monahan has been way too soft. Two times he was out muscled for the puck. Including one time on the pp 2. Ehlers is not very good. Getting out worked and making dumb decisions with the puck. Gary Galley pointed one thing out during the broadcast that led to an Avs chance. Think he's trying too hard. 3. Pp was just awful. A chance to grab some momentum and they never generated 1 shot. 4. Helle has been solid. That goal against was 100% not his fault. 5. Lowry, Scheifs and Morrissey have been good as has Nino. Anyways second period awaits. Need solid 20 mins.
-
Round1: Game 4 @Colorado
Wow! Finally some official luck. Now bury this powerplay