Everything posted by captaincanuck12
-
Game 24: VS. Blue Jackets
Yeah saw him pleading with Maurice to let him back in. Too bad for him... he played really well. Even Bucky said the W belonged to Brossoit. Oh well. We win. Snap Colombus' streak!
-
Game 24: VS. Blue Jackets
Yep. We're hurting. Bitetto might draw into the lineup.. Ugh.
-
Game 24: VS. Blue Jackets
Very questionable penalty calls.
-
Game 24: VS. Blue Jackets
BLUE JACKETS (9-8-4) at JETS (13-9-1), 7 p.m. ET; SN360, SNW, FS-O, NHL.TV Streaks: Columbus eyes fourth straight win; Winnipeg: 7-2-1 past 10 games MTS Centre should be rocking with a W and put Winnipeggers in a good mood going into tomrorow's Grey Cup. GO JETS GO!
-
Game 23 : @ Stars
It sounds better the way I said it!!!
-
Byfuglien contemplating NHL future
We can all speculate what's happening with Buff, but the reality is we likely will never know. Another reality is that the Jets will not have him in the lineup this year, and we have $8M in cap space we cannot use till this gets sorted out.
-
Game 23 : @ Stars
Ugh...what a way to lose. Fight back for 55 mins and then lose it 1 min after you tie it. Oh well. On to hosting Colombus.
-
Game 22 @ Nashville
Wooo. Another central div win. 5-1 in our own div! I'm quite happy with the way they've been playing. Bucky is playing in Vezina form and while the start of the season was ugly, they are definitely pulling it together and forming a new identity.
-
107th GREY CUP - Tiger-Cats @ Blue Bombers
True that. I know a couple people that work for Bombers organization and they both told me the store is a complete **** show with orders and merch. I was trying to score a discount in true Winnipeg fashion!
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
For once I am glad for the incompetence of the CFL reffing then!
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
I really don't understand how the refs can let cheap shots and attempts to injure go. The tackle on Winston Rose was a horse collar, no flag. The shove on Collaros late in the 4th after securing a first down. Is it just me or does Saskatchewan get away with a lot in their own stadium? Not a single holding call on their offence line all game.
-
You all need to apologize to Paul LaPolice.
I have no idea why this aspect has completely disappeared from LaPo's game plan. This and play action. We have the most dangerous running back in the league and we relegate him to blocking status. A couple of bomber drives would have been sustained had we employed some version of this. Even though LaPo forced Streveler into the game, Streveler could be making those screen passes. That would have kept Sask off guard. All that said, we got the W and we're Grey Cup bound.
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
Touchér good sir.
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
I don't see why he would lie about this. And it's quite common to disclose injuries after the team's been eliminated. I think he deserves some props for playing through it.
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
It's refreshing to hear that I'm not the only one that does this!
-
Grey Cup packages?
I'm possibly headed west too. Just need to see if I can get the time off work to go! Be great to share a brew with you all in Cowtown!
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
I actually used to ref touch football for about 5-6 years. And yes it is a thankless job. Being yelled at by beer leaguers who think they will make the NFL is the reason I stopped.
-
3 stars plus hh grey cup bound
1. Money Medlock 2. Zach collaros - Some beauty deep balls and that TD toss was beautiful 3. Gauthier - as mentioned huge TD saving tackle. Sask stole a page from O'Shea book there HH- the hogs on the D. Huge goal line stand.
-
3 stars plus hh grey cup bound
This times 1000000!
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
Don't tell @DR. CFL!
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
******* eh!!!!! Bombers going to the cup baby!!!!! Thank you goalpost. Karma is a beyotch!!!
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
FFS!!!! Sayles!!!!!!!
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
Hit William Powell..no intentional grounding
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
Dammit dammit damnnjt
-
WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders
Ugh ... Is that a fumble?