Everything posted by captaincanuck12
-
Qualifier : Game 1
Laine gone too. I hate being negative but holy **** this series is all but done.
-
Qualifier : Game 1
Lafreniere. Look good in a jet Uniform
-
Qualifier : Game 1
Ugh. Ffs. We have no push. This game is pretty much over.
-
Qualifier : Game 1
It's a best of 5. Scheifs injury has deflated this entire team. Pp anemic and they look lost.
-
Qualifier : Game 1
Wow. Calgary stepping up the pressure. Jets look slow. Outshot 20-11
-
Qualifier : Game 1
Ffs. Schiefele going down is just brutal. Calgary got some life after that PP. Hopefully the boys regroup.
-
Qualifier : Game 1
I'm pumped for hockey to return. Jets should take this series. Hopefully the rust wears off quicker than Calgary. And let's hope we get Cuthbert calling the games. Bombers won the Grey Cup with him calling the game...perhaps the Jets get that same magic
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
Well he's 73. Cuthbert is 62. our own Bob Irving is 70. Yes they need new blood, but it's too bad the guys like Cuthbert aren't there to mentor the next generation. I think Bauming would be an excellent addition to the CFL broadcast spectrum.
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
I honestly cannot believe Cuthbert left!!! He was by far my favourite play by play guy. It'll be good to hear his voice for hockey games though... I really hope he would start calling Jets games on Sportsnet. That being said, are they going to elevate Gord Miller to West games? TSN needs some better broadcasters. Maybe Brian Williams can come back into the fold.
-
Wild Card Race 2020
@JConare you joining the "butt-coin" industry
-
Wild Card Race 2020
the only fair way to do this is via winnipeg % as others have mentioned. So the Jets are likely screwed. Although the NHL did ask for building availability thru to July. So maybe they'll just delay everything.
-
Wild Card Race 2020
The sad thing is that I am low on TP right now, and need to pick some up. I might have a tough time finding stuff.
-
Wild Card Race 2020
Don't laugh. First confirmed case in Manitoba today. Head to your local Costco and stock up on TP!!!!!
-
Game 71 : @ Oilers
This definitely favors us. KFC makes it 3-2!
-
Game 71 : @ Oilers
This game eerily similar to the last one against Edmonton. Hopefully we get the needed 2 pts tonight. 20 mins to go.
-
Game 71 : @ Oilers
There we go. Evened up. Now get the go ahead!
-
Game 71 : @ Oilers
Omg Hellebyuck...stop playing the puck . Totally avoidable.
-
Game 70 vs Arizona
Attaboy pools! Now it's a game reset! Keep up the pressure
-
Game 70 vs Arizona
Oh FFS. Wake the hell up Jets. Ehlers just watches the coyote come into the zone. No challenge. 2-0. I wish commentators would stop finding positives and call the sloppy play for what it is. Pathetic pp too .
-
Game 70 vs Arizona
The 4 Jets standing around watching schmaltz carry the puck would classify as ugly play
-
Wild Card Race 2020
Agree 100%. The positive here is that the games in hand for the other teams is disappering and they haven't made much progress against the Jets. So we're well within striking distance. And now that Lowry is back in the line up, I think he'll give this team a much needed boost in physicality. That game against the Knights was awesome. I wanna seem them dominate the Yotes tonight.
-
Wild Card Race 2020
Realistically... out of the next 14 games... how many wins do we think the Jets need to lock in a playoff spot. Honestly I think we need to get 20 points. We cannot afford to lose many more games.
-
Game 67 @ Edmonton
Our pp is so useless. And why the hell is wheeler forcing passes thru the middle.
-
Game 67 @ Edmonton
And FFS. Edmonton takes the lead.
-
Game 67 @ Edmonton
Thanks Kulikov for a ridiculous penalty leading to yet another pp goal for EDM. Keep playing that way in a contract year. Russian Marc Stuart.