Everything posted by captaincanuck12
-
GDT - Stamps @ Bombers
Is Collaros worth the first round pick to keep him around though? I know people are ready to move on from Nichols but I'm not. A new OC might make our offence dangerous with Nichols at the helm. Just my .02
-
3 stars HH stamp the refs
Collaros Bailey Bighill Man those refs are going to get someone killed.
-
GDT - Stamps @ Bombers
D made a stop. I know I'm surprised too!
-
GDT - Stamps @ Bombers
This 2nd and long defence has been abysmal all season. At least there's a stop this time. C'mon collaros...
-
GDT - Stamps @ Bombers
I've said it before I like O'Shea. But yep he's gone and lapo and Hall better go.too
-
GDT - Stamps @ Bombers
We got absolutely shredded there. And I doubt we'll see any half time adjustments. Fire Hall.
-
GDT - Stamps @ Bombers
And that collaros pick is 100% evidence that he's not alright after that hit.
-
GDT - Stamps @ Bombers
That was absolute horseshit ...that was cfl incompetencest its finest. Hello replay booth.
-
Bombers Playing Better Football
Bomber d regresses as soon as Hall takes the reigns.
-
3 stars plus hh stumped
Rose Sayles Harris Any coincidence that Hall comes back and Jefferson disappears again and the friggen flats are wide open all game! Fire Hall now.
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
Challenging pass interference...
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
But we wasted our challenge. 3rd place is ours
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
Agreed 10000 percent. But the league mandate is to protect the QBs
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
Stamps are 10-15 on 2nd down conversions.
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
Wow streveler is limping and in pain. Ouch
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
Are they ever going to call a hold on the Calgary offense? And for crying out loud cover the flats!!!!
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
Like I hate what happened to hall... But clearly he cannot call a game. We've given up a TD in converts
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
Rose was step for step ...no need to hold!
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
Dammit streveler. And the cgy March is on
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
And how the hell is there no defence to pick up yah receiver on the 2 pt convert. Seriously Hall get the other guy calling the plays . This is crap!
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
Fricking useless defence.
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
It's a handoff on that play so as long as forward progress isn't stopped the ball is live
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
Coincidence that the d is the shits and he's calling the plays again. Wide open receivers everywhere.
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
Omg defence. How is he that wide open!
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
Need 10 throw for 2. So annoying. Defence needs to get pressure on Qb. Too much time