Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blueandgold

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blueandgold

  1. Flanders is way too good of a player to not dress. He’ll absolutely be one of the DI’s. LaFrance isnt even close to being a Flanders replacement.
  2. Jake Thomas was never signed was he? I wouldn’t mind seeing him come back as a depth player.
  3. He’s already made his rounds through Montreal, Saskatchewan, and now Hamilton. He’s not going to be needed in BC or Toronto. That leaves us, Calgary, and Ottawa as the only teams I can see him going to. I think he’d be a nice pick up for us honestly.
  4. Huge news. This is a day maker. This makes our defense so much better. I’m happy we don’t have the pieces of garbage Durant and Henoc on our team. That gives us the money to sign him.
  5. Masoli isn’t great. I’m sure he’s also going to have a very short leash now and the circus will be in town sooner rather than later with Manziel at the helm. From a Bombers perspective, id like us to make a deal for Vernon Adams. He’s relegated to third string in Hamilton now, and he showed he could play when he was in Montreal.
  6. We released Coates? Injured or not, why would we release one of our few competent Canadian receivers.
  7. Unless they like next year’s significantly draft more, I find it to be a very odd trade. I’m not sure how trading our first and second this year for a first next year and a second this year can be viewed as a great trade.
  8. I don’t know where to leave this, but I just discovered that a third Ralph brother is currently on the Argos. Needless to say, I’m quite happy we didn’t draft pick him.
  9. Man, I would love to see the Riders platoon Kuale and Hurl at MLB.
  10. Yeah, the cops do occasionally get it right. Even a blind man can throw a touchdown pass if they throw the ball enough.
  11. Should Calgary blow the ship up because they lay an egg in the Grey Cup every year?
  12. The bottom line is: Do we believe that Henoc Muamba is worth 200K to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers? Personally, I believe that considering the added boost of a Canadian starter and our struggles at MLB since Henoc left the the team that he’s absolutely worth 200K to this team..
  13. And even if that’s the case, it still doesn’t change the fact that we can use an extra Canadian starter.
  14. If they had 200K available for Westerman, they should be able to create 200K for Henoc. Frankly, I’d rather have Henoc than almost any other FA we signed from another team this off season.
  15. I was thinking the opposite. They may need to trade for a starting DT now instead.
  16. 190 here vs 218 in Montreal for Westerman. You have to figure he made a terrible decision when you factor in playoff money and the ability to play on a winning team.
  17. There’s no competent Canadians, and few on their second contracts, that are making less than 100K in the CFL.
  18. Henoc is exactly the type of signing we need to take the extra step this year.
  19. CRF took over the site a few years ago.
  20. O'Shea doesn't sound overly eager to play JSK in the middle.
  21. O'Shea expects Leggett to be ready for TC. That's huge.
  22. So it’s either back to Winnipeg or back to Montreal? Interesting.
  23. Yeah. I don’t see any reason why I would move Loffler from safety. I’d rather have Wild at WIL and Leggett at HB.
  24. If we weren’t having the most success we’ve had in 15 years, I would’ve brought him back here no questions asked.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.