Everything posted by rebusrankin
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
My concern is with the QB who has always struggled in the passing game and seemingly has lost his running ability. Its also with the OC and lack of talent.
-
Bombers at TiCats early chat
Curious to see the injury report. Curious if we try Echols over say Mitchell. Worried about Streveler at QB. Worried about Bo taking turns picking on Vaval and Lawson.
-
3 turds plus ch winds of change
Let's be honest, many of us (Rebus raises his hand) are more ticked off this year because its a home Grey Cup and the team is struggling. Throw in an unspeakable horror taking place on November 16th (potentially) and you get this.
-
3 turds plus ch winds of change
To get to 9-9?
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
I suspend Reavis because it was a clear head shot and I feel those should come with harsh penalties so that we see less of them in games since CTE is serious. However one man's opinion.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
CJ is dumb. Also the Riders organization always seems to do this against us. Its frustrating as heck.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
How was that not a penalty? Then WTF is CC doing?
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Here's to all of us being pleasantly surprised by the second half
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Kramdi? I've been calling him Crabapple. I've been making a fool of myself.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Brady apparently spoke to Hogan. Do we see a 20 plus touch day for him?
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Go Blue
-
30 seconds left in the BC OTT game
BC has some great pieces on offense but the d not so much
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
You know what I should not have said he should sue. I should have said it seems like a questionable decision by the coaching and medical staff.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
Oh I'm sorry are you a doctor? Lawyer? Its the USA, so the laws may be different in Canada but Tyrod Taylor sued the Chargers medical staff and Chris Maragos won a suit in 2023, where he sued the Eagles medical staff for failing to provide proper medical care for a knee injury that ultimately ended his career. Greg Brooks is suing LSU over medical negligence.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
I'm not a doctor and I know an ACL injury is serious. So if a guy injures it in 24 and comes back in 25 and there is further injury to the acl, you don't bring him back in 6 games. Schoen could sue the training staff for medical malpractice imo.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
I'm livid we have apparently ruined Schoen and his career. Who decided to play a guy on a torn ACL. That is malpractice.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Greg Battle Tom Clements Oshea Jefferson Bighill Bryant Collaros Willard Reaves Cal Murphy Khari Jones Denmark Randle Cornell Piper House Tons of guys before him
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
It was a great play call by the Riders. Now I feel dirty.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
Bailey for Kornelson would also work. Cobb for Kornelson would also work. I like Tait but this spout the company line when its easy for anybody to point out its bs is frustrating.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
You take off Woodby and add Woods or Adams. Easy Peasy.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
Why the heck would you sit Adams and Woods and play Kornelson? This is the coaching staff being locked into we must use Canadians at DTs. Plus 9 Canadian starters is brutal when we lack the talent to do so.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
That scares me about the oline.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Lawler led us in receiving in 2019.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
It was clear from game one that only two ends was a poor choice, so yes, Pearson should have been on the opening day roster. Bridges was awful all year but seemed to be penciled in from day one of TC so yeah again Allen should have been in. Woodby fair enough.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
Kyran Moore is gone? Well at least we have our memories.