Everything posted by rebusrankin
-
Banjo week lead up
Its a bold strategy @bigg jay , let's see if it works out for us.
-
Banjo week lead up
We're missing an opportunity here. We need to sell the right to the Booch-Goalie Battle Royale to DAZN. We could make enough to buy all 15-20 regulars here a beer at a Bomber game.
-
Banjo week lead up
Will there be a popcorn vendor for this event?
-
Banjo week lead up
Well played, Sir, well played.
-
Banjo week lead up
Why does this staff think Kelly can play safety? Are they high?
-
Banjo week lead up
Kramdi replacing Kelly would be great.
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
I know they're different stylewise but can Ayers be worse than some of the poor play we saw from Woodby this year?
-
Post (game) Back to mortem - Leopards rarely change their spots edition
Be awesome. Isn't that the entire job. 🤣
-
Post (game) Back to mortem - Leopards rarely change their spots edition
His name should be Tommy Nein.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
He'd be great but I agree the Riders likely snap him up while KW and Co twiddle their thumbs.
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
I wish we had old school media who could ask Walters why the hell he thought Daniels was some amazing prospect worth trading up for.
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
So its not just me that thinks Stevens is a douchebag? Arrogent and limited talent.
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
Singer should take Cobb's spot. 2 WR+2OL+RB+DT+LB+S gives you 8 Canadians starting.
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
When is TSN going to retire Suitor? He was awful in about 1995.
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
Its a Labour Day miracle.
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
Singer looks excellent. WTF was he not playing before.
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
Are you kidding me (with that comment)? 🤣
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
I could work hard in practice and I can wave a mean towel.
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
Singer 3 for 49 in one half. Corcoran 3 for 25 in 6 games. #ThingsThatMakeYouGOWTF
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
Extend Smith now, KW
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
25 yards? 30?
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
I am triggered now. My lawyer will be bringing a suit against you for emotional damages. He's pictured below:
-
2026 Labour Day Classic Thread
Crap, now I have to like a reinbold post.
-
2026 Labour Day Classic Thread
You have MOS cell number?
-
2026 Bombers Season
Is it even legal to only dress 6 linebackers?