Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rebusrankin

Members

Everything posted by rebusrankin

  1. Will there be a popcorn vendor for this event?
  2. Well played, Sir, well played.
  3. Why does this staff think Kelly can play safety? Are they high?
  4. Kramdi replacing Kelly would be great.
  5. I know they're different stylewise but can Ayers be worse than some of the poor play we saw from Woodby this year?
  6. He'd be great but I agree the Riders likely snap him up while KW and Co twiddle their thumbs.
  7. I wish we had old school media who could ask Walters why the hell he thought Daniels was some amazing prospect worth trading up for.
  8. So its not just me that thinks Stevens is a douchebag? Arrogent and limited talent.
  9. Singer should take Cobb's spot. 2 WR+2OL+RB+DT+LB+S gives you 8 Canadians starting.
  10. When is TSN going to retire Suitor? He was awful in about 1995.
  11. Its a Labour Day miracle.
  12. Singer looks excellent. WTF was he not playing before.
  13. Are you kidding me (with that comment)? 🤣
  14. I could work hard in practice and I can wave a mean towel.
  15. Singer 3 for 49 in one half. Corcoran 3 for 25 in 6 games. #ThingsThatMakeYouGOWTF
  16. Extend Smith now, KW
  17. 25 yards? 30?
  18. I am triggered now. My lawyer will be bringing a suit against you for emotional damages. He's pictured below:
  19. Crap, now I have to like a reinbold post.
  20. You have MOS cell number?
  21. Is it even legal to only dress 6 linebackers?
  22. So a sports bettor who focuses on the NFL and who lives in Saskatoon writes this? I call bias.
  23. Great theory, had not thought of it but I'd buy it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.