Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rebusrankin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rebusrankin

  1. Go Bombers! Related tomorrow, go Ottawa.
  2. Curious if we make any changes other than Dru starting.
  3. Forget the injury and long term health concerns, Zach has been on a decline production wise since 2023.
  4. Dinwiddie would look at this thread and say
  5. @Mike Potential new avatar for you
  6. Welcome to MBB.
  7. Is anybody else hoping Kelly can get to a 30-30 season? Only 7 interceptions away.
  8. I don't worry about Brady not practicing. I do worry about Condell developing a game plan that plays to Dru Brown's strengths.
  9. So the best we can do is a 34 year old Global who has sat out all this year? Weak scouting. The CFL doesn't have a 53 man roster, that's the NFL.
  10. Hey in 3 more years, Eli will be ready.
  11. Go Als since I took a few this week in CFL Fantasy.
  12. That's sad. If they can find evidence, Haggerty should get a long suspension.
  13. Maybe he can piss Dinwiddie off so he gets cut.
  14. If this is a serious question because he was good to very good but not great.
  15. Excellent point about Luke Wilson. Hated his socials, really like his commentary during games.
  16. Quitters never win and Winners never Quit.
  17. Some of these posts lately, I am envisioning a MBB Fight Club starting. Lol. Zach is clearly regressing and did not play well yesterday.
  18. Brady now over 1000 yards rushing on the season. First Canadian to do this 5 times in a row.
  19. I thought it both sucked and blowed?
  20. So glad I picked Kelly in CFL Fantasy this week, although I do have the Ottawa D, so I have that going for me.
  21. So is the Goalie/Booch fight at half time today? Is it at the Forks sometime? A TBD date and location? I have FOMO.
  22. If Riderfans think the LDC is all class, no issues they are more delusional than certain politicians to the south of us.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.