Everything posted by rebusrankin
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
Suits says Geno is an 1800 yard WR. Never been that. This is your weekly Suits sucks comment.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
Just win, Baby.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
RIP Dalke. That's just sad news.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
Thanks for triggering my PTSD.
-
Week 7 games
I predict that a Philpott is going to win today. Bold prediction I know.
-
2026 Bombers Season
For all of our complaints, we have to give Walters credit on the Brown deal. Excellent move considering Zach is on the 6 and what has happened in BC and Hamilton.
-
Week 7 games
We will tell him that we advise him to do so.
-
Week 7 games
Nielson is not a good announcer. I hate to admit it but Wilson is not a bad cc.
-
Week 7 games
First Bo, now Rourke. Not good for the league when quality QBs go down. As @SpeedFlex27 has said repeatedly, keep Zach and Dru.
-
Bombers at Redblacks early chat
- Bombers at Redblacks early chat
Lawson being doubtful is a concern.- Bombers at Redblacks early chat
I'd be happy if Ottawa goes 0-18 just because Dinwiddie comes across as a giant ******.- Bombers at Redblacks early chat
Hopefully Dru rips Ottawa a new one.- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Agree on both investing in the Ops cap and grassroots football.- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
So does Frost get the start next week? Lol- Bombers at Redblacks early chat
- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Except for Winnipeg everybody lost money last year.- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I hear he has his own parking spot at the hearing HQ.- Bombers at Redblacks early chat
At a minimum he's got the years wrong, ten years ago was 2016 and Harris was a RedBlack until 2019 when he went to Edmonton. The bigger point is bang on though, they've struggled at QB since Harris left.- 2026 Bombers Season
As long as its not this guy making decisions- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I think the concern will Alexander is that he's never going to be healthy.- 2026 Bombers Season
With ZC, is it really his neck or is it a concussion? Just musing out loud. I agree with @GCn20 point that its nice we're not rushing him back and Dru's return to Ottawa is a good story.- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Was Ford a GM choice or a Coach choice? Maybe the coach doesn't want him.- 2026 Bombers Season
Jefferson has 3 sacks which matches last year's total. Ceresna has 4 which is 4 times what he had last year. Its obvious that Jake Thomas is a coaching genius.- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I'm not weird, I'm eccentric. - Bombers at Redblacks early chat