Everything posted by the watcher
-
The Environment Thread
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/oct/27/climate-crisis-villains-americas-dirty-dozen Every time I read articles that reference billions of dollars I like to remind myself that no human has ever or can ever count to a billion. If you could count each number in a second ( which you can't) and could count 24 hours a day ( which you can't) it would take 32 years. Whether it's money of the rich and powerful or the spending of governments (The US spends close to 780 billion on its military and have a 22 trillion dollar debt ) these numbers are insane. .It would take 32,000 years to count to a trillion by the above mentioned method. Lol, I almost lost my point. I feel like such a pawn reading articles like this. The rich and powerful also treat the earth like a pawn. Just things to use to get more of what they already have.
-
Covid-19
And just a reminder, this idiot is in charge of the health of 21.6 million people.
-
GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs
I'm sure I heard Reilly say "Oh, crap ,I have to go back out " when Grant broke that one
-
GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs
And Grant breaks one !
-
GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs
Great ,now retire Collaros for the night.
-
GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs
That's 1st place signed, sealed and delivered.
-
GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs
Wow
-
GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs
And we win the coin flip
-
GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs
I have no idea on these challenges. They seem to be flipping a coin
-
GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs
My Lord, this defense just blows me away every friggen game.
-
GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs
Grant is a difference maker tonight.
-
GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs
Bailey !
-
GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs
Bombers up 7-0 Jets down 1-0
-
GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs
Touchdown !
-
GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs
Nice return and great field position .
-
US Politics
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/oct/20/donald-trump-truth-social-app-apple Trump is launching his own social media platform. Lol , and I can't stand Facebook, Maybe I will avoid this one right off the bat.
-
Covid-19
Every religion has its idiots and adherents who twist the meanings to support their own twisted ideas. Most religions also have adherents who use their religion to improve their life, community and world.
-
Covid-19
All that damn background noise makes it really tough to sort out reality. As near as I can tell from legit sources they are %90 that it cropped up by regular means. But there are lingering doubts and questions so the WHO wants to check it out. Which only makes sense. The trouble is it's fodder for the Covidiots and nutbars. So basicly they are saying, " it doesn't exist , it's all a lie .........But it came from a Chinese lab. " If they are going to be nuts they should at least be consistent.
-
Covid-19
The Chinese government will only cooperate with the rest of the world if it benefits Chinese government. So who knows .Or maybe I should say WHO doesn't know.
-
World Politics
Brexit was a really odd affair all around. Tony Blair initiated it believing it would fail but to get him elected. Then walked away when it became serious. It seems like one of the least thought through major shifts in a country that I have ever seen. They jumped into a separation referendum without any idea what to do if it succeeded. A classic example of " careful what you ask for, you might get it " Now one of the lingering effects could be that they could lose Scotland .The place that has all the oil ( although that has a limited lifespan ) I was there right before the last independence vote. What I noticed is that most of the independence people were 50 +. Most young people wanted to stay in the UK .Their reason was often because they liked being part of a larger country ( UK ) and a part of a larger organisation ( the EU ) . Their independence party is now promising a return to the EU. There is also the start of a movement that wants to unite Scotland, Wales and Ireland into some kind of a loose federation. It's quite a mess and all in the hands of a mini-Trump.
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
And on that subject it wasn't necessarily going to be a pick 6. He had alot of ground to cover if he had made the pick.
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
Lol I've never been so nervous on a 23 yd field goal
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
Not even close
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
Biggie!
-
CHAMPS at Elks GDT
Touch down Bailey !