Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

the watcher

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by the watcher

  1. I don't know if this is bad news or not. Sometimes lemmings do less damage to everything around them if they run off the cliff straight away. ( and yes I know the whole lemming thing was BS )
  2. I did. The last thing this province needs right now is someone taking a flame thrower to the government. The last thing this province needs is Glover in command.
  3. I wish her all the best. She was just a little kid , a baby when she broke into the music scene. Those in control of her pimped her out . Sold sexual fantasies of a kid who wasn't an adult. She had no chance of a normal life. People laughed and mocked her when the inevitable issues and addictions came. Then those in control found a way to still fill their cash register and control her when she was an adult. The whole industry should be ashamed. Good luck kid is all I say. I hope it works out for you.
  4. I think the damn thing has spread so fast it has out distanced their ability to study it
  5. https://globalnews.ca/news/8449946/omicron-canada-r-value-rate/ Omicron appears to spread at 4x the rate of the Delta variant. And right before Christmas. Yikes !
  6. This is not exactly politics but as I read / watched I just kept thinking of Trump in command. https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/dec/14/vr-game-simulating-nuclear-attack-tests-decision-making-skills
  7. He wasn't to bad of a quest panelist actually.
  8. We are down by 3. This team has been resilient all year .We got this.
  9. I see no difference between ignoring health restrictions, doctors, infectious disease specialists, pandemic specialists, ......on Covid and me deciding there is no problem with me running stop signs and red lights. I'm a great driver, I have my class 1, why should they be able restrict my freedoms. I'm pretty sure I heard a guy on Facebook said traffic would run much better that way. Some opinions make no sense. If that was my real opinion it doesn't deserve respect. We have rules and regulations to help our society run, for the good of everyone. We have enforcement to enact those rules because some people don't get that.
  10. What experiment ? This technology is over 10 years old. The testing done on these vaccines was extremely thorough. More so than many other vaccines. The reason it was so quick was because drug companies with the aid of governments threw ALL their research, money , effort and energy at it. And the proof is right here, 5.6 billion jabs last time I checked and very , very few side effects. And that is as massive a test as could exist. It's damn near miraculous. What is experimental is goofy internet cures like hydroxy chloroquine and Ivermectine to fight something they weren't designed for . As far as finding A doctor who doesn't support vaccines ,of course you can. There is something like 10 million Doctors in the world. There is a Doctor who told a Senate committee in the US that vaccines were making people magnetic. Every barrel of apples has a few that are going off. Edit : One more add. Masking and vaccines aren't just about me.They also are about me not spreading Covid to others. If we all get vaccinated and take what precautions we can it gives vulnerable people a better chance to avoid it. It also allows our society to return to something more akin to normal.
  11. It's gone beyond sanity. I was an avid hunter for most of my life. We lived off what I shot and grew for many many years. ( and without hydro and running water for a while lol ) I was part of a Manitoba champion shooting team as a teen. I also considered myself a Christian for many years. So I quess I believe I am qualified to say ...... Christmas and machines designed to kill humans only. Lol, what would Jesus say ? They are all F-ing nuts!
  12. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/06/republicans-christmas-photo-thomas-massie-trump They are all nuts.
  13. Touchdown! This is aging me .
  14. The Bombers will regroup and dominate the 2nd. No worries.
  15. Good Lord. Get to the ground

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.