Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
A healthy Zach loses that game too. The execution and the game plan were both putrid to that point. We could all see it at half time.
-
What a dynasty means to me
Density!!!
-
3 turds plus crappy honker. Long winter edition.
I'm just going to say it: having Zach go long on his first throw with a glove and an injured hand is fireable. Leave whoever made that call in BC. The single dumbest play call I can possibly imagine. Would it have made a difference? Not likely. But the amount of brain rot required to make that call....
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Nah let people get it out. Keep the personal attacks down but everything else is fair game IMO.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
I spent all day feeling good about the game for some reason, but our offense's performance in past Grey Cups kept nagging at me. I kept pushing it down, but it wouldn't go away. To not scheme a way to put this game on Brady's back is absolute waste and a complete shame. To put it all on a QB who has proved over and over again that he completely disintegrates in the big game is even worse.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Who keeps putting Whitehead back there all year despite contributing nothing? Who ignores their MOP running back in scoring range instead of throwing to a receiver that played half a season? Coaches that's who.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
If I was Brady I would feel betrayed to be honest.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
2022 I was depressed. 2023 I was angry. This year I feel literally nothing. Fire Buck Pierce.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
LMAO Zach.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
For the crime of ignoring his MOP, Buck Pierce needs to be fired into the sun. For the crime of choking in the Grey Cup again Zach can go with him.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Can set your watch by it. Collaros in the Grey Cup is an embarrassment, glove or not.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
There it is.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Massive coaching failure today. Absolute atrocity.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Fire Buck Pierce. My god. First throw with a glove and they go long? Dumbest QB and OC alive
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Lucky did us the courtesy of getting us all the way to 27
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Pick 6 coming up to seal it.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Collaros and Buck shitting the bed in a Grey Cup: name a more iconic duo
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
I said the Argos would get 24. What do I win?
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Call holding ffs
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
I repeat. This is a Toronto D that has been lit up the last few weeks.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
This is a recording...
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Way offside
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
How do we seriously have a rookie QB in and don't give the ball to the MOP? What is actually going on?
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Fire Buck Pierce.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Wilson in and Buck decides not to run. What. An. Idiot.